Hughes, AR

Mildred Jackson Elementary School 1

Posted April 03, 2014
HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE! I am now home-schooling my 6 year old because this school is a joke! The kids have no playground. The area they do have to play on is right by the road with NO fence around it. My son had the rudest teacher.... maybe that was because he was one of the few white students. I had no idea when or if they were having school due to bad weather because at time of enrollment, my husband and I were never told. The school is literally falling apart! I felt as if my child was not going to get the education he deserved at that school.

Mildred Jackson Elementary School 4

Posted November 05, 2003
Hughes is a small district, but they are doing some things right. They are working very hard to prepare our children for the next stage of education. Overall, parent involvement lacks. There are many extracurricular activities. Hughes Elementary offers 6th grade band, Gifted and Talented program and an after school program for every grade.

Mildred Jackson Elementary School
310 College St, Hughes, AR  72348
Last modified Mildred Jackson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mildred Jackson Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top