Bad
Good

Mildred l jackson school is a joke! They r unorganized and condone bullying, they allow students and teachers to bully students, I wouldnt recommend a dog to go to this school. I am taking my kids out as soon as humanly possible! I wouldn't rate this school with a star or a pile of dog mess.

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE! I am now home-schooling my 6 year old because this school is a joke! The kids have no playground. The area they do have to play on is right by the road with NO fence around it. My son had the rudest teacher.... maybe that was because he was one of the few white students. I had no idea when or if they were having school due to bad weather because at time of enrollment, my husband and I were never told. The school is literally falling apart! I felt as if my child was not going to get the education he deserved at that school.

Last modified Mildred Jackson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.