Imboden, AR

Sloan-Hendrix High School 0

Posted March 01, 2010
I think tht this skw is ok, but I don't like some of the teachers. We need a band teacher we don't have one. The drama is really bad here. There is a lot of fights and name calling. I should know I have seen a fight, and I have been called names like ugly, stuiped, and ect. I wish the teachers would do something about the drama, but they don't. If they do all it does is nothing thy just keep doing it. I hate it not. I wish tht I can move to a new skw.

Sloan-Hendrix High School 2

Posted December 17, 2009

Posted December 11, 2009
i dislike this school there is way too much drama every single day

Sloan-Hendrix High School 4

Posted June 06, 2009
I love this school its great most of the teachers are cool but some are not but anyway the school has a lot of drama so if u cant handle it than u shouldnt come here. the school has gotten alot better over the years but this is my last year here because im moving. but this school is cool but its not the best

Posted May 06, 2009

Sloan-Hendrix High School 5

Posted July 11, 2007

Sloan-Hendrix High School 5

Posted March 28, 2007
- a former student
I attended this high school and graduated with every available resource I needed to be successful. Having transferred from a much larger school, I felt like I was attending a private school due to the personal attention the teachers give to the students. The school is small and has fewer resources for extracurricular activities than the larger schools in the state but if a student is self driven, s/he could be involved in 'clubs' as state officers, as many were throughout the years I attended.

Posted March 09, 2005
- a former student
This school is terrible. I attended it 6th-12th grades. English teachers, math teacher, and tech teachers are good. The others read a chapter out of the book and call it teaching. Or just read the newspaper or chitchat with the students. The clubs are a joke; they meet once a month but all they do is go on like one trip a year. The band is awful because the teacher doesn't care. Art teacher is good. Overall, this school is NOT up to par! Please trust me. I'm now in college and struggling because of all the things I was never taught by these incompetent, lazy teachers. They think dancing is wrong so there's only 2 dances a year (homecoming and prom). Prayer in school too. Backwards, incompetant school.

Sloan-Hendrix High School
1 Greyhound Circle, Imboden, AR  72434
Last modified Sloan-Hendrix High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sloan-Hendrix High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top