Bad
Good

I think tht this skw is ok, but I don't like some of the teachers. We need a band teacher we don't have one. The drama is really bad here. There is a lot of fights and name calling. I should know I have seen a fight, and I have been called names like ugly, stuiped, and ect. I wish the teachers would do something about the drama, but they don't. If they do all it does is nothing thy just keep doing it. I hate it not. I wish tht I can move to a new skw.

i dislike this school there is way too much drama every single day

I love this school its great most of the teachers are cool but some are not but anyway the school has a lot of drama so if u cant handle it than u shouldnt come here. the school has gotten alot better over the years but this is my last year here because im moving. but this school is cool but its not the best

I attended this high school and graduated with every available resource I needed to be successful. Having transferred from a much larger school, I felt like I was attending a private school due to the personal attention the teachers give to the students. The school is small and has fewer resources for extracurricular activities than the larger schools in the state but if a student is self driven, s/he could be involved in 'clubs' as state officers, as many were throughout the years I attended.

Last modified Sloan-Hendrix High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.