Jacksonville, AR

Posted October 29, 2012
I have my son in PreK at hope lutheran. They are wonderful here and I would recommend them to everyone. They really care about your children. They are great with academics and with teaching them about Jesus. This school is great. They definitely deserve 5 out 5 stars!!!

Posted February 07, 2006
This is an excellent school! I'm just sorry we found it when my son was in the third grade instead of in Pre K. This school has high quality academics, loving teachers who are highly educated! Hope also has PE, computer, art, music and spanish. Not only does your child get a quality education but they learn about God as well! The children at hope are very close and are very loving to each other. When you walk in to Hope you can just feel the love! And Ms. St Martin who is the principal is a true blessing to hope! I watched my son go from making D's and F's at Dupree Public School to making A's, B's and C's at Hope!

Posted November 04, 2004
HLS is a wonderful learning environment. My children have had the best academic experience. The school has all core subjects and includes Spanish, music, art and computer. They include Religion daily and in my opinion, anytime you can talk about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ,it's a good thing. In addition the school now goes up to 6th grade.

Posted March 07, 2004
I'm a military mom with 3 children at Hope. This school has provided a loving environment for my pre-schooler to my 4th grader. The arts program allows the students to display their work and perform for parents and community. I am also pleased with the curriculum used. It is also a great monetary value for what the kids are getting. My husband and I are very pleased!

Hope Lutheran School