Jacksonville, AR

Posted December 08, 2014
I have put 2 of my girls thru this school and currently my 2nd grader goes there. Heck.....I even went there K-6. Wonderful and caring school with a well above average principal. Ive heard people say this and that about the school but im telling you from LOTS of experience.....this school gets it done the right way.

Posted April 18, 2014
My grandchildren go to Bayou Meto elementary and they are doing very well overall. The teachers seem to be invested in the children and the principal is a very patient man. I have never had a problem with administration people they are very helpful anytime I call. I have never had a fear of something happening as the doors are locked until time to go outside or get on the buses which is done in an orderly fashion and the Principal is always on point before the doors are unlocked. All in all I would give Bayou Meto an A+ and I hope my grandchildren will be able to go all the way thru fifth grade before going to middle school. I just want to say THANKS! from MEME BRIDGES

Posted September 28, 2013
this was a wonderful school for my granddaughter when she was heere. she loved it

Posted January 24, 2013
My daughter, who is in Kindergarten, loved this school! She came home wanting to read and write the words she learned all the time. Her teacher was fantastic. She was a no nonsense teacher but the kids loved her. The office is super friendly and will answer any questions you have. The principal is friendly, personable and is involved during school hours. You will hardly ever catch him sitting down in his office. The staff as a whole are great.

Posted July 21, 2010
This is the best school in Pulaski County! I went there as a child now my children go there! We just love them up there!

Posted March 07, 2010
Bayou Meto is a GREAT school! the teachers and staff are the best!

Posted January 19, 2010
My oldest son has attended this school since Pre-K until his current grade, 4th, and my youngest son just started Kindergarten there and I would recommend it for any parent looking for a quality education provided by very good staff for their children.

Posted November 29, 2009

Bayou Meto Elementary School 4

Posted November 18, 2009
My grandchildren attend this school and I am pleased with how everyone is treated at this school.

Posted August 03, 2009
I used to be a student at Bayou Meto and my kids used to go there and and we are currently working on getting a house back in the area so my kids can go back to this school. This is an awesome school to attend. It's not very big like most schools and is a great place for children. The staff at BMES are awesome as well. I think BMES deserves 5 stars!!!

Bayou Meto Elementary School
26405 Hwy 107, Jacksonville, AR  72076
Last modified Bayou Meto Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bayou Meto Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top