Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted July 06, 2015
They stay involved with the kids making sure they are staying on task and if something is wrong , they have no problem digging to try to figure out what the problem is with their student.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted July 06, 2015
Very strongly agree they teach their kids about compassion, fairness, and empathy in their students. Every time their was a problem with my son, the school was very quick to take care of it.

Posted July 06, 2015
The environment is great. Always feel my child is safe and if I ever have any questions or concerns, they are quick to listen and answer.

Posted December 08, 2014
I have put 2 of my girls thru this school and currently my 2nd grader goes there. Heck.....I even went there K-6. Wonderful and caring school with a well above average principal. Ive heard people say this and that about the school but im telling you from LOTS of experience.....this school gets it done the right way.

Posted April 18, 2014
My grandchildren go to Bayou Meto elementary and they are doing very well overall. The teachers seem to be invested in the children and the principal is a very patient man. I have never had a problem with administration people they are very helpful anytime I call. I have never had a fear of something happening as the doors are locked until time to go outside or get on the buses which is done in an orderly fashion and the Principal is always on point before the doors are unlocked. All in all I would give Bayou Meto an A+ and I hope my grandchildren will be able to go all the way thru fifth grade before going to middle school. I just want to say THANKS! from MEME BRIDGES

Posted September 28, 2013
this was a wonderful school for my granddaughter when she was heere. she loved it

Bayou Meto Elementary School 3

Posted August 01, 2013
My school is very clean and small,but it is a Quint little country school !!!

Posted January 24, 2013
My daughter, who is in Kindergarten, loved this school! She came home wanting to read and write the words she learned all the time. Her teacher was fantastic. She was a no nonsense teacher but the kids loved her. The office is super friendly and will answer any questions you have. The principal is friendly, personable and is involved during school hours. You will hardly ever catch him sitting down in his office. The staff as a whole are great.

Posted July 21, 2010
This is the best school in Pulaski County! I went there as a child now my children go there! We just love them up there!

Posted March 07, 2010
Bayou Meto is a GREAT school! the teachers and staff are the best!

26405 Hwy 107, Jacksonville, AR  72076
Last modified Bayou Meto Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.