Jacksonville, AR

Posted November 05, 2014
I will just say that, as a whole, Jacksonville has gone irreversibly downhill. And the school is a reflection of that. The teachers and staff do the best they can, I cannot fault them. The closing of Jacksonville elementary signaled the end of the rest of the schools, since now all of the kids from the projects and bad areas are shipped to Dupree. I'm sorry to say I am giving up on this town and moving. If you want your kids to grow up to be juvenile delinquents, leave them in this school to follow suit with the negative influences of these kids.

Posted June 04, 2014
Since my daughter began attending Dupree in march of this year (3 months) I have received no instruction to help my child with lessons she may be learning in class nor have I received a progress report, opportunity for a parent-teacher conference, or any communication from the teacher other than one letter informing me that my 9 year old had a paper 3 weeks past due that did not include any information or instruction concerning the assignment; I was simply asked to sign the letter showing that it was received but was given no contact information for the teacher. I cannot expect my 9 year old to update me on her progress and accurately describe her assignments along with the dates in which they are due. I have never had this little contact with my child's teachers and I am, not only, irritated but disappointed as well.

Warren Dupree Elementary School 0

Posted March 04, 2009
I love this school, the teachers are great. They have a new teacher and this is her first year to teach. She is a wonderful teacher. Her class scores are at an all time high.

Warren Dupree Elementary School 5

Posted January 08, 2009
My son went to kindergarten at this school and although his teacher wasn't the most pleasant to the children, she did teach him a lot. His learning definitley exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend this school. The faculty was great as well as the principal. My son loved it!

Warren Dupree Elementary School 5

Posted October 20, 2005
Mrs. Rose is a great Principal who has brought balance and character to this school. Has to be if not the best of of the best schools in the District.

Posted August 01, 2005

Warren Dupree Elementary School
700 Gregory St, Jacksonville, AR  72076
Last modified Warren Dupree Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Warren Dupree Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top