Jacksonville, AR

Posted June 23, 2014
I am a former student of North Pulaski HS, thankfully, and I don't plan on returning, nor do I encourage anyone else to attend this school. The school has severe lack of class, to put it kindly. I'm a military brat, and I've seen ALL kinds of schools, this being one of the worst. This school is known by others as "Nasty Pulaski" and the extremely sarcastic "Classy Pulaski" they are both suiting nicknames. The school is nasty, and unclean, as well as the students. No school can improve when the students don't care about their future, or respect authority. What makes this problem worse is the lack of desire to change by the principals, and some staff members. Its a shame that the few good teachers at NP have basically given up on it, or been forced to transfer to half decent sister schools. If you have other options other than this school do what you can to save your education. The only thing that has kept this school from falling apart or being completely student ran is the military families that attend, and the few parents who have no other choice, but strive to make a difference. Basically, the school completely lacks discipline, and I severely underfunded, an awful combination.

North Pulaski High School 2

Posted May 12, 2014
My school is, okay I guess. There's a lot of bulling that goes on and the teachers do nothing. Its pretty tragic. I wish that the students here cared more about their education. I think that it would make a difference in the school.

Posted May 30, 2013
Im not really fond of this school. I have to agree with the other ratings and comments before this one.

Posted June 15, 2011
I wish I never attended this school. It Is terrible, few good teachers. Half of the student do drugs and couldn't care less about their education. It's even worse having to have class with them and their constant disruptions of class. Standards are very low and to me, as a student extremely dissapointing. I feel like I have deserved MUCH more in terms of education. A Lot of the teachers are jokes and should be immediately fired because they are completely useless to anything in he field of education. I don't know what sort of parent these students have, but I can assure you that the majority of these student are future prison inmates. It's saddening and I'm glad that I'm leaving this school, changing states, and on my way to attending a WORTHY private school. Sincerely, a very disappointed former student of NP.

Posted October 01, 2010
The principal is not a fair person,and is dating the mom of one of his pupils and this i feel is wrong.

North Pulaski High School 3

Posted August 30, 2010
Wonderful teaching staff. My daughter enjoys attending this school more than any other during her years in the PCSSD school system. The building is a disgrace because of the age and lack of proper attention from the PCSSD. Jacksonville wants it's own school district, and truly needs and deserves it. I have always been an active parent in my children's education and active at the schools they have attended. This school and it's students has been done a great disservice by the PCSSD school board. Regardless, they turn out well rounded young adults who have a chance at a college education if they desire it.

North Pulaski High School 3

Posted March 24, 2010
Need to replace administration with ones who care. Most of the teachers I have experience with are good. A few lack communication skills. The band is excellent! The football program needs new coaching staff, ones who actually want to win. It's sad when a mom knows more of what is going wrong on the field than the coach, which is how I feel when I watch the game. All PCSSD schools need to be revamped, but out of the possible high schools my child can attend, this one is the best of the bunch.

North Pulaski High School 4

Posted June 19, 2009
I love this school it totally rocks, Ive been here for 3 years and this year i will graduate from there! yay 2010

Posted May 22, 2009
N.P.H.S. is a Great School. The East Lab held a Prom for the students in (C.B.I.) and it was the BOOM! This event was started about 3-4 years ago by the East Lab teacher Mrs. Trish Whitaker. It gives the students with disabilities the opportunity to experience a Prom, where as they might not have the chance to do so. My foster daughter had the chance this year. It was Great, she has Downs Syndrome and she asked her date to the Prom. I cried as I watched the students interact whith the regular students on the dance floor. They showed no difference in the students. They were crowned as Kings, Queens Prince and Princess, where my daughter won the title as the Prom Princess. North Pulaski High school have issues, but what school does'nt? They have Great Leadership, teachers and Support Staff. Thanks to Chris Jones,the new East Lab Teacher.

Posted May 19, 2009
An older school which is in need of repair,a quality education is available for those who apply themselves,great band,underfunded athletic department,absolutely amazing wrestling team,top notch.

North Pulaski High School
718 Harris Rd, Jacksonville, AR  72076
Last modified North Pulaski High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Pulaski High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top