Jacksonville, AR

Posted January 25, 2013
I have two Grandchildren attending this school and I am very pleased with the school. The leadership and the teachers are excellent and they continually work with the children to help them improve their academic skills. The Grands love it there.

Murrell Taylor Elementary School 1

Posted November 06, 2012
This is a horrible school. Principal is a joke. Teachers refuse to work with you.

Posted May 10, 2012
This is the best elementary school in the city of Jacksonville by far. The entire staff do whatever they can to ensure my kids reach their potential. I've watched some teachers, and they just don't pay teacher enough to do what they do. I love this school, thanks Taylor Tigers.

Posted May 03, 2010
My son has a hearing loss. He is in a CBI classroom. He also takes PT,OT,and Speech. All the teachers are wonderful in that they work together to enhance my son's learning abilities and knowlege. I just love it!!

Murrell Taylor Elementary School 4

Posted January 07, 2009
I appreciate the staff at Murrell Taylor. The staff at Taylor is very interested in my child's education. We are informed of our children's progress through notes, phone calls, Edline (online grades, and communication through emails) and the daily agenda. I do know that Murrell Taylor's scores are not through the roof, but we must understand that we all must work as a team. The teachers, those that I have observed are putting forth an awesome effort to educate our children. The children must be encouraged by us, the parents to 'make the grade'. We as parents must continue encouraging our children to do their best in school and continue at home. There is not a lot happening as far as extra activities. I believe this has alot to do with the lack of support from the community. We must support our school. 'Nothing from nothing ...'

Murrell Taylor Elementary School 1

Posted October 02, 2008
Principal and teaching staff below par. School education performance falls into lower category of measured learning.

Murrell Taylor Elementary School 4

Posted August 24, 2005
I have two children enrolled at this school,I have been nothing but pleased with the experience. My children have such a great time and the staff are friendly and offer alot of feedback. I am never in the dark with my childrens' perfomances and progress. The school always has something special going on that keeps my kids interested and excited about education!

Posted August 14, 2005
Hey, Im a parent that has had chidren in this school! I'm about to have another child to particiate in this school! Murrell Taylor has great programs and wonderful, involved teachers. I recommend this school! Trust me!

Murrell Taylor Elementary School
1401 Murrell Taylor Dr, Jacksonville, AR  72076
Last modified Murrell Taylor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Murrell Taylor Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top