Bad
Good

I have two Grandchildren attending this school and I am very pleased with the school. The leadership and the teachers are excellent and they continually work with the children to help them improve their academic skills. The Grands love it there.

This is a horrible school. Principal is a joke. Teachers refuse to work with you.

this school had a lot going for it and it succeded in learning but after i noticed that theare had been more that 10-20 fights a month on the school bus witch my child rides i started to slitley disagree with how they handle children misbehaiveing and then to top it all off my child got hit in in the face with a sucker and they did not address it as i feel they were supposed to

This is the best elementary school in the city of Jacksonville by far. The entire staff do whatever they can to ensure my kids reach their potential. I've watched some teachers, and they just don't pay teacher enough to do what they do. I love this school, thanks Taylor Tigers.

My son has a hearing loss. He is in a CBI classroom. He also takes PT,OT,and Speech. All the teachers are wonderful in that they work together to enhance my son's learning abilities and knowlege. I just love it!!

I appreciate the staff at Murrell Taylor. The staff at Taylor is very interested in my child's education. We are informed of our children's progress through notes, phone calls, Edline (online grades, and communication through emails) and the daily agenda. I do know that Murrell Taylor's scores are not through the roof, but we must understand that we all must work as a team. The teachers, those that I have observed are putting forth an awesome effort to educate our children. The children must be encouraged by us, the parents to 'make the grade'. We as parents must continue encouraging our children to do their best in school and continue at home. There is not a lot happening as far as extra activities. I believe this has alot to do with the lack of support from the community. We must support our school. 'Nothing from nothing ...'

Principal and teaching staff below par. School education performance falls into lower category of measured learning.

Last modified Murrell Taylor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.