Bad
Good

I sorry that the one person had a bad experience. But it isn't like that at all. Every teacher my son has ever had has given 200%+. I know people that have come from other schools around here and valley view was so far ahead they needed that child held back. My son has a lot of hands on experiences and wonderful classes where he is Truly challenged. I absolutely love it here

I don't know what the big deal of this school is. There is a BIG difference of the "have and the have not"! We heard so much about this school when we were moving to Jonesboro for my husbands job and bought a house in the Valley View district so we could go to "The Best School". It was not what everyone made it out to be. The kids in my daughters class were worried about the brand of jeans she had!! She is in 2nd grade!! They are too worried about their test scores and pretty much just taught that!!We decided to try one of the Magnet Schools and were VERY pleased with the style of teaching and the teachers that really love their job. Not like Valley View who the teacher my daughter had was more interested in what my husband did for a living ( I am a stay at home mom) than my daughters education! Thsi school is by far overrated!!!

My husband and I are looking to move from Mississippi to Jonesboro because of schools. We are looking into to buy a house in the valley view school district but don't know how far out we can go or does it cover all over craighead county? Please help!!!!!!

We feel blessed to be able to have our children go to this school. We moved them from private schools in memphis and the only difference in the education and experience is that the teachers truly care more at Valley View .

My son came from another school in Jonesboro and has some special needs. I have to say, 'Mrs. Bradsher's is a angel sent from God'. She treats my son like any other pupil and he is again on honor roll and doing great. This was the best move we could have made. Hats off to all teachers and staff at Valley View.

Last modified Valley View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6