Posted September 26, 2012
I sorry that the one person had a bad experience. But it isn't like that at all. Every teacher my son has ever had has given 200%+. I know people that have come from other schools around here and valley view was so far ahead they needed that child held back. My son has a lot of hands on experiences and wonderful classes where he is Truly challenged. I absolutely love it here

Valley View Elementary School 2

Posted September 02, 2012
I don't know what the big deal of this school is. There is a BIG difference of the "have and the have not"! We heard so much about this school when we were moving to Jonesboro for my husbands job and bought a house in the Valley View district so we could go to "The Best School". It was not what everyone made it out to be. The kids in my daughters class were worried about the brand of jeans she had!! She is in 2nd grade!! They are too worried about their test scores and pretty much just taught that!!We decided to try one of the Magnet Schools and were VERY pleased with the style of teaching and the teachers that really love their job. Not like Valley View who the teacher my daughter had was more interested in what my husband did for a living ( I am a stay at home mom) than my daughters education! Thsi school is by far overrated!!!

Posted August 16, 2010
My husband and I are looking to move from Mississippi to Jonesboro because of schools. We are looking into to buy a house in the valley view school district but don't know how far out we can go or does it cover all over craighead county? Please help!!!!!!

Posted August 12, 2010
We feel blessed to be able to have our children go to this school. We moved them from private schools in memphis and the only difference in the education and experience is that the teachers truly care more at Valley View .

Posted September 26, 2008

Posted August 17, 2007

Posted January 22, 2007
My son came from another school in Jonesboro and has some special needs. I have to say, 'Mrs. Bradsher's is a angel sent from God'. She treats my son like any other pupil and he is again on honor roll and doing great. This was the best move we could have made. Hats off to all teachers and staff at Valley View.

Valley View Elementary School 4

Posted October 09, 2005
Fabulous teachers, but the state has put too much emphasis on test scores, thus teachers are pressured to have students 'PERFORM.' students should be learning, playing, discovering, and growing- not stressing over testing. valley view is wonderful, but like most schools testing is overemphasized and too much homework is given to student in first grade. to have spelling, vocabulary, and sentence dictation tests on friday is a lot. I don't blame the teachers or school; I blame our political leaders who do not know a 'THING' about a real education. It is about the kids, not the scores.

Posted November 16, 2004
Valley View is an excellent school! The teachers, administration and staff are fantastic. In an area surrounded by good schools ... Valley View holds the qualities that I as a parent look for. Very friendly environment.

Posted March 28, 2004
valley view has been a totally different experience for me and my children. you walk down the halls and everyone talks to you and are very nice. my children have over all suceeded and im very proud to call this our school. my children have gone to 5 different schools in the pass and this school by far is the best. for anyone out there that needs help with your special needed child to children with straight a's, this school can provide the best education for ya'll

Valley View Elementary School
2119 Valley View Dr, Jonesboro, AR  72404
(870) 935-1910
Last modified Valley View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Valley View Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top