Jonesboro, AR

Posted October 09, 2014
Ridgefield is an answer to our prayers. 5 stars in all categories. A true positive, Christian environment.

Posted September 24, 2014
Ridgefield Christian is such a wonderful school for my children. It is a loving, safe environment. I think they will learn valuable lessons to carry with them throughout their lives. We are so lucky to have this school in our town!

Posted June 28, 2011
Ridgefield is a wonderful school with caring and professional teachers and staff who are committed to helping students grow both academically and spiritually. I cannot put a dollar amount on the academic education and character training that they are receiving everyday when they go to school. I have had two children graduate from Ridgefield and they were well prepared for college and have been very successful. I still have children attending the school and they love their school and classmates. I am thankful for Ridgefield and the wonderful influence that the school has had on my family!

Ridgefield Christian School 0

Posted April 14, 2010
I am in my fifth year teaching at Ridgefield Christian School. I have two granddaughters attending this school. I could not be more satisfied with their education. Every teacher personifies an educator that cares. Both my granddaughters have excelled at RCS. As a teacher, I have Never found a school system that puts children first. I have seen the administrator do whatever is required of him. I have seen him conduct himself as a professional and I have seen him relate to every child on campus. He has prayed with and for students and faculty. Yes, there are fundraisers. I have never seen any student pressured into giving money. In the twenty two years working in a public school I saw many fundraisers. If I did not teach here I would still send my grand children here.

Ridgefield Christian School 0

Posted April 04, 2010
I was a student at RCS for 7 years. In those seven years I had my ups and downs, but ultimately, I have come to the conclusion that if I had chidren they would most likely not attend this school. Due to disiplinary inequalities among the student population (I was one of the lucky ones who had a decent experience), baffling inadaquacies in the mathmatics department, and an EXTREMEMLY high turnover rate of science teachers (There is one science teacher for the senior high and I had 5 different teachers in 6 years, the administrator has now taken on the job of science teacher and I hear he's great at it, but he has other responsbilities). While there are some great teachers and great people at Ridgefield I feel the truth should be revealed. It is a hghly political envirnment that I feel is unsatisfactory for a child's future.

Posted January 31, 2010
I have been at Ridgefield since kindergarden and I think that even though we are a small school we make a lasting impression on other schools. I am now in the seventh grade and I have found that the teacher really care about thier students. The classes are interesting and fun for the whole group. My teachers this year help explane all my questions and help me to understand them in a fascinating way. I love where I go to school I love that all the classes are small because the teacher can spend more time teaching and explaning the material to us. I will never want to go to any other school because Ridgefield is where my home is.

Posted January 05, 2010
RCS is a great school filled with wonderful teachers who care for our children. Highly recommended to those families that encourage a daily walk with the Lord.

Posted November 04, 2009
We are so happy at Ridgefield. The Christian environment and the academic excellence are by far the best in Jonesboro. The teachers are wonderful. The class size is smaller which enables the students to learn more and the teachers to lead the class more effectively. There are a lot of activities the students can participate in as well. Yes, it does cost money - BUT consider it as an investment in your child's spiritual, academic, and emotional well-being and future.

Posted February 22, 2009

Posted February 08, 2009
Wonderful school ~ excellent, caring teachers. Children are well-behaved. Discipline is not an issue at RCS, because they do not have to put up with unruly children. Great Christian environment.

Ridgefield Christian School
3824 Casey Springs Road, Jonesboro, AR  72404
Last modified Ridgefield Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Ridgefield Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top