Westside Middle School 2

Posted November 22, 2013
I really like this school, however I find it hard at times to like it. I shouldn't have to strive so very hard to like this school. Its sad to me because there are some very good teachers and people in westside. The kids are treated poorly by some of the teachers and are not respected at all. I think they should reevaluate some teachers employment there and hire ones who want to make that difference. I would not be where I am at today if it wasn't for many great teachers in my life. My children do and will in the future play sports for westside. They also are good athletes. I just am a parent who watches who and what my children are surrounded by and I am getting concerned.

Westside Middle School 5

Posted October 23, 2007
I am a parent of two children who enjoy Westside School because of the caring teachers, safe environment, and appropriate curriculum that they experience daily. And my children are not 'rich farm kids or sports players'!

Westside Middle School 1

Posted July 30, 2005
- a former student
I went to this blasted school. Its crap! No involvement with the students, basicaly the staff is turning it and ther est of the campus into a prison. please! Don't enroll your kids here! Nothing but rich farm kids and sports players, and if you are not one of these you'll more then likly not find acceptance

Westside Middle School 5

Posted December 09, 2004
I have never had a bad experience with the teachers or staff at this school. My son has gone there since kindergarten and everyone has always responded with kindness and consideration for both students and parents. I am proud to say that my son is a student there.

Westside Middle School 2

Posted July 11, 2004
Very poor school when it comes to educating children with ADD. My children went to this school for 2 years and I will never take them back there again.

Westside Middle School
1800 Hwy 91 West, Jonesboro, AR  72404
Last modified Westside Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westside Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top