Bad
Good

I really like this school, however I find it hard at times to like it. I shouldn't have to strive so very hard to like this school. Its sad to me because there are some very good teachers and people in westside. The kids are treated poorly by some of the teachers and are not respected at all. I think they should reevaluate some teachers employment there and hire ones who want to make that difference. I would not be where I am at today if it wasn't for many great teachers in my life. My children do and will in the future play sports for westside. They also are good athletes. I just am a parent who watches who and what my children are surrounded by and I am getting concerned.

I am a parent of two children who enjoy Westside School because of the caring teachers, safe environment, and appropriate curriculum that they experience daily. And my children are not 'rich farm kids or sports players'!

Last modified Westside Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.