Jonesboro, AR

Douglas Macarthur Junior High School 5

Posted January 26, 2015
i love MacArthur they are better than every other school in academics and sports i sent my kids to MacArthur one time and my kids hated it go cyclones it sound much better than the whirlwinds

Douglas Macarthur Junior High School 5

Posted July 01, 2014
This school and micro society and great schools! I love it amazing cool and awesome!

Posted February 20, 2005
DMJHS is the awesomest school ever. (I go there.)

Posted January 31, 2005
I have to say that with Jr. High, we, as parents must learn to grow up also. I love DMJHS for several reasons. I am a choice parent, I choose to send my child to JPS for the curriculum and the exposure to life as we will know it to be. We must learn to make choices, and get along with people from all walks of life...the learning starts at home. I have one child that has partcipated in some of the sports (football,track)and is involved in band and would be in choir if his schedule allowed--(Derrick Fox is the most wonderful teacher and his approach to teaching choir is a marvel!) He is on Student Council and has taken all honors courses offered (Eng. and Math) Our principal has a hard job, but he stands firm and is very visible. I will have 2 there 2005-6! We are very pleased! Laura

Posted January 04, 2005
We have been very pleased with the teachers, counselors and principal at this school. Every issue we have ever raised has been addressed both professionally, and with complete resolution. The teachers are fantastic and several have made learning fun for their students. We are proud parents of a Douglas MacArthur Junior High School student!

Douglas Macarthur Junior High School 1

Posted May 04, 2004
This school is very economically disadvantaged and is not a good influence for students.Teachers gossip in the morning and want their students to be little angels while they stand there and chat! This school needs to have their old principal back!

Douglas Macarthur Junior High School
1615 Wilkins Ave, Jonesboro, AR  72401
Last modified Douglas Macarthur Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Douglas Macarthur Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top