Jonesboro, AR

Health/Wellness Envi Magnet 1

Posted August 31, 2012
My children both went to this school for two years consecutive. From day one we had nothing but behaivour issues with my son. Always getting in trouble and ISS a bunch. His teacher miss Pugh was a terrible teacher. Very arrogant, and constatly provoking my son. We had several conferences to no avvail. The previous principle Miss Hiller stated she would back up her teachers 100%, and the current miss Anderson stated the same. My son is now going to a new school southaven middle school and absolutely loves it. He just now got an award for the most well behaved in a class of 600 and cannot wait to get up and go to school in the morning.

Posted January 22, 2011
Great school, great staff, great students! Love the programs, gardens, student kitchen, animals, etc. It's a school that takes learning beyond books and into hands on experiences that are interesting to the students.

Posted August 31, 2008
I love this school. My children have had wonderful experiences here. Since becoming Health Wellness and Environmental Science Magnet, my son has decided to become a zoologist. My other son enjoys the hands on science experiments they do.

Posted July 02, 2007
South school is a superb school. The teachers and administrators are extremely helpful and communication is fabulous! Jonesboro Public Schools are wonderful. They really attempt to educate a well rounded child despite the rigorous testing demands by the state. It's not just about the 'test'. They teach the frameworks, which means that the children are prepared for the test.

Health/Wellness Envi Magnet 4

Posted November 02, 2005

Posted July 23, 2004
Great school, we love it. One daughter went 1st through 5th. Another 1st grade. Good parent involvement and staff is always willing to communicate. This school scores high on standardized tests.

Health/Wellness Envi Magnet
1001 Rosemond Ave, Jonesboro, AR  72401
Last modified Health/Wellness Envi Magnet is a Public school that serves grades 1-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Health/Wellness Envi Magnet Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top