Nettleton Central Elementary School 5

Posted October 21, 2007

Nettleton Central Elementary School 5

Posted April 19, 2005
When my daughter first started at this school in the fall of 2004 she was excited to be in Kindergarten. Now we have problems with her not wanting to go to school and there have been problems with one particular Employee of this School. We try very hard to help her understand that not every one is mean and spiteful. I am hoping that we can make it to the end of this year and that when she starts in the fall in first grade that things will have changed. I am not sure what has made my normally very attentive and active daughter into a whiny child but one hopes that if there are other children acting this way that other parents would start investigating the problem also. My husband and I have both been in and spoke to her teacher and the principal about this several times.

Nettleton Central Elementary School 1

Posted April 16, 2005
I was very unhappy with central. The quality of people there leaves a lot to be desired. Iam a parent of 2 children that attend there and am not impressed with this school and would strongly recommend that you look elsewhere. rating=very poor.

Nettleton Central Elementary School
2305 Promise Ln, Jonesboro, AR  72401
Last modified Nettleton Central Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3
Nettleton Central Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top