Fox Meadow Elementary School 4

Posted May 28, 2014
Both of my children attend Fox Meadow Elementary and I am an involved parent. It took me a little bit to get engaged when my first went to school there, and now we are quite happy and sad to be leaving the building in the coming year. The teachers are great and I have not had any issues with administration. We do have daily homework, but that is intentional. We have been very, very happy here and I would highly recommend it.

Fox Meadow Elementary School 5

Posted March 14, 2014
Everyone here has been great except the principal. My son is a hand full and we are working with to be better. Mrs Dale and Coach have been great!! Thank you guys so much!! Sorry I can't say the same about the leader of the school!!

Fox Meadow Elementary School 2

Posted July 31, 2012
My kids have gone to Fox Meadow since 2009. It seems they bring home a lot of work to finish which makes me think they don't get a lot done in class. They have a lot of prissy teachers who spend a lot of time talking to each other in the halls and in the office. The only thing I do like is the special ed department. They have worked real hard with my oldest. Other than that don't send your kids here if you don't have to.

Fox Meadow Elementary School 5

Posted May 31, 2009

Fox Meadow Elementary School
2305 Fox Meadow Ln, Jonesboro, AR  72401
Last modified Fox Meadow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2
Fox Meadow Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top