Bad
Good

All of the teachers that my two children have had have been wonderful. They have been great with communication and posting pics of their daily activities on their private Facebook pages. I love that the staff in car pick up line know my kids by name. We also love Officer Campbell! He is kind and really cares about the safety of the kids at FME--he also helps get kids in and out of cars in pick up line and knows them by name. There are a ton of extra events that engage the kids at FME like Lego Night,Princess and Pirate Night, A Day in My Shoes, a Girl Scout troop, Literacy Day, STEAM Club, and many more. I wouldn't send my children anywhere else for K-2.

If my son were not such a bright child, I believe he would be having trouble at this school. The teachers are kind but a bit docile and tend to focus on kids that are their favorites which are usually daughters and sons of people they know. My greatest complaint is that the principal comes off as hostile and only connects with parents that are from her social class. I have attended many events only to be looked at and then passed up for conversation by this principal. My son is a straight A student which should be commended but she seems to want to look at him as potential trouble because whenever something comes up about him negative she wants to believe that over his true character. If I have anymore problems with her I will be contacting the school board.

Both of my children attend Fox Meadow Elementary and I am an involved parent. It took me a little bit to get engaged when my first went to school there, and now we are quite happy and sad to be leaving the building in the coming year. The teachers are great and I have not had any issues with administration. We do have daily homework, but that is intentional. We have been very, very happy here and I would highly recommend it.

Everyone here has been great except the principal. My son is a hand full and we are working with to be better. Mrs Dale and Coach have been great!! Thank you guys so much!! Sorry I can't say the same about the leader of the school!!

My kids have gone to Fox Meadow since 2009. It seems they bring home a lot of work to finish which makes me think they don't get a lot done in class. They have a lot of prissy teachers who spend a lot of time talking to each other in the halls and in the office. The only thing I do like is the special ed department. They have worked real hard with my oldest. Other than that don't send your kids here if you don't have to.

Last modified Fox Meadow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2