Jonesboro, AR

Posted September 01, 2010
Starting our second year with UHE. We love the atmosphere there. It is fun yet structured. So many of the other employees and teachers say hi to my daughter even though I do not know them personally. Very friendly, caring. Strong academic program. Very pleased!

University Hgts. Elementary School 1

Posted December 10, 2007

University Hgts. Elementary School 0

Posted September 17, 2007
We are new to the Jonesboro area in our hometown my daughter had a wonderful preschool teacher and now that we are at UHE God has blessed us with another wonderful teacher a Kindergarten teacher named Mrs. Doggett to entrust our precious little girl with. My husband and I couldn't be more pleased. The principal is also very involved with the children and I really like it when the principal actually knows what is going on in the school. He actually takes the time to smile and greet each child. Two thumbs up to a Terrific school!!!

Posted February 15, 2007
This school is wonderful.We visited all of the surrounding schools districts before enrolling our son in this school. We are so thankful and blessed to have him with the most wonderful first grade teacher Ms. Douglas. My son has grown so much. He does not want to miss a day of school, even when he is sick. The principal is approachable and very involved with parents as well as the students. Other City of Jonesboro schools should model this school.

University Hgts. Elementary School 4

Posted November 14, 2005
I am a second year parent at the school. I have a 2nd grader that transfered in last year and a kindergartner who was enrolled this year. I am satisfied with the school as a whole. I still have a lot to learn about the school and the teachers. I can say that my children both feel very comfortable with the teachers and staff.

Posted May 28, 2005

Posted June 04, 2004

University Hgts. Elementary School
300 Bowling Ln, Jonesboro, AR  72401
Last modified University Hgts. Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2
University Hgts. Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top