Junction City, AR

Junction City Elementary School

Posted December 29, 2007
I feel that Junction City Elementary School is a very good school that employs competent and likeable teachers. My child loves attending JCES and looks forward to going each day. The teachers seem to be concerned about the quality of education that my child receives and I am updated regalarly on my child's progress.

Junction City Elementary School 4

Posted January 23, 2004
My review is that this a really good school for you children to attend. Just like any schools safety is the important thing and there is a lot of school and community involvement.

Junction City Elementary School
200 West Holly Rd, Junction City, AR  71749
Last modified Junction City Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Junction City Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top