Keiser, AR

Posted April 02, 2013
The Principal and the entire staff at Keiser are the best. They are hand on and everyone is friendly and keep the kids first . I will miss them dearly.

Posted January 08, 2008
Mrs. Horton is my son's kindergarten teacher. She is fantastic!! She makes learning so much fun for the kids -- they don't realize how much they are learning. My son loves going to school and wants to learn 'everything.'

Posted June 26, 2007
My daughter was in Mrs. Kaci and Mrs. Pam's preschool class during the 2006-2007 school year. She enjoyed every minute of it and did not want the year to come to an end. I appreciate everything they taught her and for giving her a great start to school.

So Miss County Elementary At Keiser 4

Posted March 09, 2006
My son attends Pre-K here with Ms. Kaci and Ms. Lashanna and he has learned so much this year. I hope that yall continue to keep up the great job that you are doing. Those two teachers work well with the kids. The parent/child night that they have once a month help solidate and interate that they continue to learn about helping others.

Posted August 02, 2004
My son had Mrs.Leeann and Mrs.Pam in Pre-K and they did a wonderful job...my son learned alot. They are doing a wonderful job...keep up the good work!

So Miss County Elementary At Keiser
209 East Main St, Keiser, AR  72351
Last modified So Miss County Elementary At Keiser is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
So Miss County Elementary At Keiser Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top