Lake City, AR

Riverside West Elementary School 2

Posted August 19, 2014
I have a problem with this school that it does not honor nor fly the American flag, why is that ? 2 years and no Flag ? That's a shame.

Riverside West Elementary School 5

Posted April 28, 2014
The teachers are excellent. What I like most is the pride and confidence they instill in the children. The children are all equals there. The school is lovely and comfortable.

Riverside West Elementary School 5

Posted October 14, 2005
My children are attending riverside west elementary for the first time this year and I am very pleased with the changes my children have made in behavior,grades, self esteem and all other aspects of their school life.The staff at riverside is wonderful and I feel very fortunate for my kids to be able to attend here.

Riverside West Elementary School
2001 Hwy 18, Lake City, AR  72437
Last modified Riverside West Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riverside West Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top