PK-5|Private

Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

I feel very fortunate to have this school which has been in existence for over 100 years in the AR Delta. When my daughter started SMS, the enrollment was around 95 students for Pre-K 3 through 6th grade; the enrollment is now around 45. There are larger private schools in the Greenville area that some parents have moved their kids to, but in my opinion SMS is the best, especially academically. My daughter had solid, fundamental reading skills by K. My very favorite time to visit SMS is on Wed. mornings when the children attend mass. I love to see them enter the church respectfully and quite while stopping at the altar to bow. Father Theo will also quiz the students on their understanding of the homily - the students are always refreshingly mannerly and anxious to please at this time. The teachers sacrifice so much to work at this school to help serve God's purpose . The pay scale is extremely low, so I feel that for the excellent experience my child receives at SMS, I have no grounds to complain of minor situations that at the time may not be understood. I also feel that students have to earn their grades rather than receive them. SMS is a very special school!

I have sent my children here and now my grandchildren are attending. This is Best of the Best in this area and as far as the surrounding area it is the Best. Very high academic standards with the teachers and staff knowing your child and doing their very best for your child. This school has a family like atmosphere that the children thrive in! Children who have gone on always say 'I wish I was back at Staint Mary's.

This is a fabulous school. The teachers are highly qualified and dedicated to the students academic growth! I have two students in this school and I cannot say enough wonderful things about our experience.

Last modified St Mary's School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5