Lincoln High School 1

Posted August 20, 2012
the whole school is mainly ran by people that grew up in lincoln. so there is lots of favortism. they basically will hire anyone to teach the kids. the food is lousy. the bus drivers speed and yell at kids way to much.the new school they built is not all that great. the class rooms are really good but the cafateria is way to small my kids had to set on the floor to eat their lunch.they had only one line and they used to have three . lunch was over right when they got there trays.they really need to change things . they wasted alot of money on things just for looks. the library is almost the same size of the lunch room. i would not recommend this school to nobody.its just a bunch of small town people running it that have no experince.

Posted September 21, 2008
Lincoln Public Schools offer many opportunities for their students that other small schools in a rural setting could not provide. My husband and I graduated from the Lincoln School system. Our two daughters are enrolled in the elementary school. I can say without a doubt that my daughters are learning more in the 2nd and 4th grade than I ever imagined.

Posted May 25, 2008

Lincoln High School 4

Posted December 01, 2007
This is a great school for basic education, the teachers are average or above, and the students are acceptable, there are munimum fights, and the vice principle is terrrific! there are a few problems, but they are also minimal, the school food is average at the most, and the coaches are the same. I also have a problem with coaches being teachers, except for health and physical education. And teachers being underpaid does not help with some of their attitudes! pay them what they diserve! besides this the school is above average.

Posted September 20, 2007
I go to this school and it rocks! The teachers, staff and every one who works here are great influences on my life!

Posted March 15, 2006
i believe that lincoln high school is a very helpful school. We are just getting to the point where So many classes that are offered are at the college level, and we will recieve some college credit without paying the high cost. This year, as a sophomore, teachers have reset the expectation bar and we are reading more independantly than ever before. The teachers actually care for the students and we are getting achieving our academic, and athletic goals.

Lincoln High School 2

Posted January 08, 2006

Lincoln High School 3

Posted September 23, 2005
Lincoln schools let to many children pass on to the next grade when they can't even read or do simple math problems. I know this to be true because I have a 11th grader,who can't read past 6th grade level and is on a 3rd grade math level. He passes every year because he is in special ed. this is not right.

Lincoln High School 3