PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted August 27, 2014
Really good. The small classes and the number of students makes this school really good for students to best interact with their teacher.

Posted November 14, 2011
Both of my sons attended St. Edward from K through 8th grade. I highly recommend it to any parent that is seeking a small, family-oriented, Christian setting. It is inexpensive as compared to the other Catholic and private schools in town. Having served on the school board for two terms and having participated in the accreditation process for ANSAA, I can attest that their standardized test scores are consistently above average. The teachers are dedicated and strive to help all students achieve success. They have computer, PE, music, Spanish, art, and library as enrichment classes. They also have a resource program and after-school tutoring program that are free. Like any organization, you get what you put into it, so I highly encourage parents to get involved.

Posted April 28, 2010
Saint Edward is a wonderful school that has been around for 125 years. The teachers and staff offer the students a nurturing environment for learning. They truly care for our children. This 'small school environment' has as much to offer your children as a large school but small enough to 'care' about each and every student.

Posted April 05, 2010
Love the charming small school environment. Very easy to get involved in all aspects of your child's education. Teachers and admin. are very approachable, and really care about the kids. Great tutoring and resource programs available! We are in our 5th year at St. Eds and love it!!

Posted April 05, 2010
What a wonderful school! Our children have just been attending Saint Edwards for two years and they have been VERY happy. They have made a lot of good friends and have been challenged accidemically. The teachers and staff are excellent. They all know my children by name. We are Very pleased with the whole environment at Saint Edwards. If you are looking for a WHOLE education experience, you will not be disappointed with the excellence at Saint Edwards.

Posted April 05, 2010
St. Edward's is an excellent school. The teachers and principal are very caring and give students the individualized attention that they all need. We have had two children at St. Edwards, beginning in 1998 - and we certainly would not have kept them here if we didn't think the school was doing an exceptional job of educating our kids. Our oldest one is now a sophomore in high school and is in the top 5% of his class! I would certainly recommend St. Edward's to everyone!

Posted April 05, 2010
Saint Edward's is a wonderful school. I have one child currently attending and one at Mount Saint Mary. I feel the school has done a wonderful job preparing my child both academically and spiritually. St. Edwards has a very family feel to it. Everyone knows each other and looks out for each others children. We are so happy that we chose St Edwards for not only our school but our church also.

Posted March 08, 2010
I would not recommend this school to anyone. My children have been going to school there for 3 years, and it is going down hill. There are way to many students there that should not be in a private school. St. Edwards keeps accepting students with high special needs or behavior problems. Many of the students have come from other schools that they either got kicked out of or got asked to leave. I would not recommend your child attending this school. If your child is an average student, then he or she will not get the time from a teacher that he or she needs. Gifted students just float on by because they can do it themselves. The lower end kids or behavorial kids get all of the time. This is just not right. Send them to a different school.

St Edwards School 2

Posted May 04, 2007
This school will nickel & dime you to death. Not worth the money you pay for this school. You are better being active in a public school. We will be moving our children out of this school after 2 years of hanging in there.

St Edwards School 2

Posted March 07, 2006
Both my kids were at St Edwards for about 2 years and I am really not pleased with the education that my kids are receiving. I took both kids out and they are about a year and a half behind public schools. The teachers are not innovative. The principal is unapproachable and do not believe in their students. It's hard to even talk to the teacher as they brush you off almost immediately. With the amount of tution that I am paying, my kids are not even getting the public school level education. Even though the class are smaller, kids are not given individual attention. I am totally disppointed with the teachers, the administrative and most of all the cirriculum of the school. There is no way the kids will be really for high school after.

805 Sherman Street, Little Rock, AR  72202