Posted August 14, 2013
Wonderful teachers who truly care about the children. A principal with traditional values and modern teaching methods. A place where I felt loved and respected as a child and a place where my own children now feel the same. Love this school and all it has given to my family.

Posted July 09, 2013
My son started attending Miss Selma's as a 4 year old just a month ago. He was in a typical daycare previous to his enrollment at Miss Selma's. His behavior at home has changed SO MUCH! He is VERY happy to go to school EVERY MORNING and seems happier with life in general. He is a typically happy child but was getting in trouble at the daycare often as well as throwing fits at home. That has all changed completely! I love Miss Selma's and I am very picky about child care!

Posted March 12, 2013
Miss Selma's has been a dream come true. Our daughter has been there for 2 years and starts elementary school next year. When we compared the kindergarten checklist for public school with what she's alreay learned at Miss Selma's, she was checked off on everything. The decision to stay was easy. It is well worth the peace of mind to send your child there. The teacher's have all been wonderful. Anytime I haven't been happy about something, they have taken care of it immediately. They are readily accessible and the principle is very involved in day-to-day activities with teachers and students alike. This is a wonderful school and our child will stay there through the 6th grade.

Posted March 07, 2012
Miss Selma's is an excellent school! Our daughter started going there when she turned 2 last year and she loves it. Besides abc's, numbers, colors and shapes, she does artwork most every day, sings music, has gymnastics once a week and is learning Spanish. The teachers are caring and attentive and let us know each day how our child is doing. The principal is very sweet and helpful and immediately addresses any questions or concerns we might have. The entire school is a big family, the kids are happy and polite. There are always plenty of activities to be involved in. Also we feel our daughter is very secure and safe at Miss Selma's. They have strict rules but are not "uppity" like some private schools that only care about money and image. Miss Selma's cares about each child's education and well-being, we love them!

Posted November 04, 2011
Miss Selma's School is an amazing school. The teachers actually care about you. Every child can succeed here. I'm in sixth grade and I absolutely love it here! Don't listen to what ht person said about Miss Selma's being average. The teachers will help you if you are behind but it a generally advanced school. The expectations are high for all students. I have been going to Miss Selma's since kindergarten and I now exel at most things I do. I love the way you can get involved here. For example, I am a cheer captain, class secretary, and volunteer. The principal is so sweet and kind hearted And knows every child's name in the whole school. All children at Miss Selma's are well mannered and polite. Miss Selma's is a five star school, and a second home to me. At the end of the year, the sixth grade class moves on bot only after taking a class trip to San Antonio! I will miss this school like it's my home after I leave!

Posted September 16, 2010
Enrolling our son at Miss Selma's was one of the best decisions we have ever made. Until you experience it, you can not imagine what a loving and familial environment this school provides. We have never met a single teacher or employee that we didn't absolutely love. And Miss Robin, the principal/owner, is the best. She runs the place with an iron fist inside a velvet glove. WE LOVE MISS SELMA'S!!!!!

Posted September 14, 2010
This is the most incredible elementary school. The variety of strengths would take pages to list. One of the most important being-that every child is truely loved and special. The teachers are one of a kind. They teach so much more than the basic academics. The principal is such an amazing person. She knows each child, each family and each car! Miss Selma's has taught my children confidence, responsibilty, and research papers! I don't think you could go wrong sending your child here. Go check them out-preschool on up. My child that is in high school now was so prepared. My other children are still there and love to go to school each day. I love Miss Selmas!

Posted March 10, 2010
Excellent School indeed. My kids attended Miss Selma's for years since they were 2 and have excelled in their current school because of the wonderful foundation that Miss Selma's has given them. Love it!

Posted February 21, 2010
The school have been a benefit to my child. He is only two and have been challenging at times. His teachers have been able to work thorugh this and help create a productive two year old that loves school and cooperates with teachers and parents alike. Each teacher have been very observant and loving with my child paying attention to the smallest detail. I would certainly advise that you send your child to this school after observing several different private school class room settings.

Posted June 29, 2009
I absolutly love this school. Next year will be my last year, and I just don't know what I will do without all the wonderful teachers! I love all of the teachers, staff, and students! I have been here since i was two, so it will be a BIG change going to a different school. Looking forward to all of the adventures in my senior year! ;)

Miss Selma's Schools