Little Rock, AR
Students enrolled: 1,360

Posted August 12, 2010
My daughter attended PA for PK4 and is now going int o Kindergarten reading, adding, subtracting. She knows punctuation, compound words. I could go on and on, we are THRILLED with the education she is receiving at PA.

Posted June 02, 2010
I am a parent at PA and our child began in the PK-3 program several years ago. PA has been an amazing school for her. What she has learned and her growth has been incredible. The learning environment is a great balance of academics and social emotional. teacher are gifted, experienced, and truly do love the students. We are very strong bonds with parents here and the community is great. Best school in the state!

Posted February 18, 2010
I am a student at PA and have gone here since I was in Pre-school. PA really excels in academics and also sports and the fine arts. It is very diverse and the students and teachers strive for excellence in their grades and in all else they do. The school is very giving and in fact the middle school recently donated around $4000 to the Red Cross to support Haiti. Once again Pulaski Academy is a magnificent school and I plan to stay here until I graduate.

Posted February 09, 2010
I am a graduate of PA. I started there when I was 4 and graduated some time ago. I was one of many 'lifers'. There's a reason we all stayed 14 academic years. I have gotten an unbelievable education that equipped me for a lifetime. I am thrilled to have spent my school years there and I would gladly send my children to PA. The culture has become extremely diverse in recent years and that has greatly added to the PA community.

Posted October 29, 2008
Our child is in Kindergarden at PA. She attended K-4 there last year. The Early Childhood Center (ECC) teachers focus on the joy of learning and on the school's core values. They sing songs about respect and integrity. Our daughter has blossomed there and we will keep her at PA as long as we are here in LR. We hope she is developing life long friendships.

Pulaski Academy 3

Posted January 10, 2008
As a student at PA for the past year, I have found that while the school offers exceptional academics, it is not the place to go if you enjoy racial tolerance. In twelve months I have heard enough racial slurs/comments to last me a lifetime, and the lack of diversity only makes matters worse. Many of those students who are not racist are ignorant and do not wish to learn anything about other cultures. In short, parents who want their children to recieve a quality education without sacrificing their children's exposure to different races should consider looking into another school.

Posted April 23, 2004
My son graduated in 2003 with an outstanding education. He was very well prepared for a private college that is ranked in the top 20 nationally and received a academic scholarship worth over $125,000. PA has a wonderful atmosphere where academic achievement gives a student status instead of marking them for ridicule. My daughter attends there now and is also very happy with a wonderful group of friends and excellent grades. Both of my children have played in their sports program it is also outstanding.

Posted February 23, 2004
My first son graduated in 2000, started at a private university with over 30 college credit hours and a full paid academic scholarship, my second son graduated in 2003 and is attending a state university on a scholarship, my third child will graduate in 2004 with honors and scholarships. All three are prepared for college, the first two claim that college is so easy. We spent their college fund at the primary level, but, they have confidence and the base to be successful. They also got the honors and scholarships to pay for college.

Posted August 26, 2003
My son graduated this past year, having attended since kindergarten. Throughout his school years, I was consistently impressed with the dedication and professionalism of the teachers and staff, and the students are bright and talented, which encourages friendly competition -- the peer pressure here really works to the parents advantage.

Pulaski Academy