Posted July 28, 2015
Christ Lutheran School has high academic standards while meeting each child's needs on an individual level. Our daughter is well known by the faculty and staff. Every student is. The small, Christian environment shows love for each student while not only teaching academics, but sharing the love of Christ and encouraging students to love one another. I couldn't have dreamed of a safer environment for my daughter to learn and grow. Thank you CLS!

Amount of homework: Don't know

Posted July 28, 2015
As my child is just going from PK4 into Kindergarten, we have not experienced homework just yet.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted July 28, 2015
I feel like I can ask the staff anything and without hesitation they will give me the truth.

Posted July 28, 2015
We have had no bad experiences in our time at CLS. If there were issues, the staff went out of their way to make sure it was resolved.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted July 28, 2015
Our son absolutely loves his school. His teachers are so patient and knowledgeable. The support staff is also willing to go the extra mile to help out. We could not be more pleased. Our son is further along in his education than we imagined he would be at this point thanks to CLS.

Posted September 23, 2013
We have only been attending this school this school year but we love it. The principle, teachers, and staff are amazing. We feel safe and like family at this school. The academics are top notch.

Posted February 25, 2013
This school has far exceeded our expectations and answered many prayers for a safe environment for our daughter. She has regained her confidence and loves school again. The curriculum is challenging but the teachers are creative and make learning fun without tons of worksheets and busy work. This is really the best kept secret in little rock

Posted October 23, 2012
Our children have attended CLS since pre-K, and I can't imagine having a better experience with a school. CLS fosters a caring, compassionate environment while providing outstanding academic programs. The faculty is fantastic - a wealth of experience with such a loving attitude. Our dedicated principal works tirelessly to drive CLS into the future while preserving the culture that makes CLS so inviting. We are truly blessed to be a part of the CLS family.

Posted September 29, 2012
CLS has been a great school for our family. It offers excellent academic preparation for its students as they move into high school. Our youngest is a current eighth grader and is active in school sports and band in addition to his studies. Our older two children are now in college, and both excelled at a highly rated public high school due in large part to their preparation at CLS. The teachers provide a great balance of nurturing and discipline for a great classroom environment. We have a strong principal that has a vision to the future while embracing the important traditions of the school. All types of students can flourish at CLS, which offers programs for both gifted and special needs students.

Posted September 12, 2012
I can't say enough good things about Christ Lutheran. My children have been there since pre-school. (My oldest will be graduating from the 8th grade this year). CLS has been so much more than a place to learn academics, it has strengthened our faith, and been apart of our family. CLS has the best teachers and staff! They have all played a huge part in helping my children grow. I am forever grateful for CLS. It is a blessing to be a part of such an amazing school.

315 S Hughes St, Little Rock, AR  72205
Last modified Christ Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Christ Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 47 reviews. Top