Little Rock, AR
Before care: Yes

Posted September 23, 2013
We have only been attending this school this school year but we love it. The principle, teachers, and staff are amazing. We feel safe and like family at this school. The academics are top notch.

Posted February 25, 2013
This school has far exceeded our expectations and answered many prayers for a safe environment for our daughter. She has regained her confidence and loves school again. The curriculum is challenging but the teachers are creative and make learning fun without tons of worksheets and busy work. This is really the best kept secret in little rock

Posted October 23, 2012
Our children have attended CLS since pre-K, and I can't imagine having a better experience with a school. CLS fosters a caring, compassionate environment while providing outstanding academic programs. The faculty is fantastic - a wealth of experience with such a loving attitude. Our dedicated principal works tirelessly to drive CLS into the future while preserving the culture that makes CLS so inviting. We are truly blessed to be a part of the CLS family.

Posted September 29, 2012
CLS has been a great school for our family. It offers excellent academic preparation for its students as they move into high school. Our youngest is a current eighth grader and is active in school sports and band in addition to his studies. Our older two children are now in college, and both excelled at a highly rated public high school due in large part to their preparation at CLS. The teachers provide a great balance of nurturing and discipline for a great classroom environment. We have a strong principal that has a vision to the future while embracing the important traditions of the school. All types of students can flourish at CLS, which offers programs for both gifted and special needs students.

Posted September 12, 2012
I can't say enough good things about Christ Lutheran. My children have been there since pre-school. (My oldest will be graduating from the 8th grade this year). CLS has been so much more than a place to learn academics, it has strengthened our faith, and been apart of our family. CLS has the best teachers and staff! They have all played a huge part in helping my children grow. I am forever grateful for CLS. It is a blessing to be a part of such an amazing school.

Posted September 12, 2012
We love Christ Lutheran School! The teachers and staff are wonderful. My daughter loves going to school and loves to participate in the AR program. She has attended Christ Lutheran since Pre-K3 and is now a third grader. We truly appreciate the dedication and attention provided by the CLS teachers. CLS provides a safe, kind spirited place to learn and grow.

Posted September 06, 2012
My girls have been students at CLS for Four years! I love it and the girls enjoy going and they love the teachers and CLS Staff; I can truly say that my family are treated like famliy at CLS. CLS feeds a child spirit and mind ; my girls have grown in education and temperance. I'm well pleased with CLS and this school is one most best kept secret in Little Rock.

Posted September 05, 2012
This is our second year at CLS and would not change for anything! They have small class sizes, the teachers are wondeful and are always in contact with parents. My kids love it. They come home happy and always look forward to school! They have learned a lot. This summer one on my kids participated in a reading program with kids his own age and grade level. He was a lot farther along than the rest of the kids in the program.

Posted September 04, 2012
We have been at Christ Lutheran for eight years and we love it! It is a small school but it is like a big family. My children feel safe and secure there and they love their teachers. The student/teacher ratio is small and they get the individualized attention they need - which is rare in other schools. The teachers are open and willing to visit with parents about their child. Our oldest son needed a smaller school enviornment and CLS has been great for him. I love the fact that the 8th graders know the little kids and they all seem to support each other. The work is challenging but not overwhelming. We feel their education they receive from CLS adequately prepares them for high school.

Posted September 04, 2012
We have found a home at Christ Lutheran School! The small class sizes allow for individualized attention. It is also convenient for my family as my preschooler now attends the same school as his big sister! This means I only have one drop-off & one pick-up. The parents organization is fantastic and was able to donate $30,000 to the school last year to be used for curriculum and technology! We also call Christ Lutheran Church home, too, as the congregation has been very welcoming to a family with small children.

Christ Lutheran School
315 S Hughes St, Little Rock, AR  72205
Last modified Christ Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Christ Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top