1-12|Private

Bad
Good

Terrible, soul-destroying school. Do not send your children to this place. I was a student and it was traumatic and horrible. Beware.

I am a recent graduate of Heritage. I was fortunate to have attended the school. The education I received has been of great value in accomplishing a degree from a local university.

I started at Heritage from K4 throughout the 12th grade. I loved the teachers and we knew they loved us. They were not only focused on our academic education, but also our total education as a fellow person. They were concerned about each student developing into the total person reaching our true potential.

The education at this school is very poor. Most notably the blatant disregard for basic science. Check the specifics of the curriculum as a parent and use commonsense as a guide. Then enroll your children elsewear.

I love this school the teachers are great. no other school in this area has you child reading and writing in cursive in pre k

Last modified Heritage Christian School is a Private school that serves grades 1-12