Posted December 09, 2011
I am a recent graduate of Heritage. I was fortunate to have attended the school. The education I received has been of great value in accomplishing a degree from a local university.

Posted December 09, 2011
I started at Heritage from K4 throughout the 12th grade. I loved the teachers and we knew they loved us. They were not only focused on our academic education, but also our total education as a fellow person. They were concerned about each student developing into the total person reaching our true potential.

Heritage Christian School 1

Posted July 19, 2011
The education at this school is very poor. Most notably the blatant disregard for basic science. Check the specifics of the curriculum as a parent and use commonsense as a guide. Then enroll your children elsewear.

Heritage Christian School 2

Posted November 18, 2008

Posted August 19, 2007
I love this school the teachers are great. no other school in this area has you child reading and writing in cursive in pre k

Posted February 23, 2006
The quality of academic programs is exceptional! This school is very small, a great teacher to student ratio! All academics reinforced with spiritual foundations and structure.

Heritage Christian School
4910 Stagecoach Road, Little Rock, AR  72204
Last modified Heritage Christian School is a Private school that serves grades 1-12
Heritage Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top