Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted May 20, 2015
If you're from South, preferably Arkansas, a Caucasian, attending church(doesn't have to be a regular attendee), and your kid is not so academically talented, maybe this school is for you. This school is full of shallow pretenders who tend to cover up their incompetence with the name of christian(which made me so much doubt about their so-called Christianity, which brings real shame on genuine christians which is less than maybe 5%). They make their own social circles so exclusively and pretend to be nice using Christian language without shame. I really regret having chosen this school for my kid when we moved to Little Rock, This strangely incompetent school which consists of full of deceitful and vanity, low in intellectual pursuit, may fit kids whose parents are already or easily fitting in that false circle and just athletically fitting but academically simply incompetent. There is one genuine loving teacher in Elementary and one good Middle school Math teacher, that's it. Middle School lady vice principle is horrible, only trying to please so called inner circle wealthy parents, not to care about genuine inside school academic matters. But if you've experienced most of incompetent teachers whom make me wonder how in the world they use so many christian languages covering up their inability to teach academic subjects, let alone their lack of knowledge which make me grieve over college Education major quality, you'll really regret wasting so much time and money only because of kid's' emotion over couple of friends. I do regret moving to Little Rock, because of this crabby school. If you're a superficial who doesn't mind pretending a christian, feeling like socially and financially capable of sending kids to private school which is far more difficult in more competitive States, plus having low standard of academics, ignoring national standings, only blindly predict that Arkansas will thrive forever no matter how crabby you'll provide your kids a crabby athletic overemphasized education, this is your kind of school.

Little Rock Christian Academy 1

Posted May 20, 2015

Posted April 13, 2015
I started attending Lrca my freshman year and fell in love. I was welcomed and loved by students and teachers both. I was not happy to being going there, I wanted to be at public school with all my friends. I graduated from LRCA 4 years ago and would not change going there for the world. I was pushed to do my best and revived the best help. Teachers went above and beyond to assist me in whatever I needed assistance with, even if it ment staying with me after school. So thankful for my warrior family.

Posted December 29, 2014
This school has so many positives. However, the most important for me is the fact my students are loved on a daily basis. They are taught the truth of the Bible and the person of Jesus. They don't take a back seat to anyone on academic quality and their art and athletic programs are robust and committed to excellence. We love being Little Rock Christian Warriors!

Little Rock Christian Academy 2

Posted November 12, 2013
Some of the people who work at this school are rude and hateful to children and parents. The parents are like the mean girls in high school except worse. For the most part, I have found this school to be superficial and not Christ like.
2 people found this helpful

Posted October 21, 2010
The teachers and faculty are very caring and helpful. The environment is excellent.

Posted June 24, 2010
We move from out of state just as the school year was beginning. We were forunate to get a spot for our 2nd grader. From the 1st day we knew LRCA was the right choice. From the enrollment process, to teacher, to principal & administration, all went out of their way to make our son feel part of his new school from Day 1. They communicated to us how he was adjusting to starting to a brand new school & took away any anxiety we had. We're grateful to have found this wonderful school, and appreciate the Christian principles that are being taught & making a difference in shaping our son's view of the world around him. Next year big brother will be joined by our 5 and 4-year olds as they join kindergarten & pre-K.

Posted October 03, 2009
Our school has a Christian, loving atmosphere at a time when many schools can't even discuss God or Jesus. Our teachers are loving, kind, and compassionate and have a heart for teaching! Although our school is large, it is a community where everybody knows everybody and we take care of one another.

Posted March 02, 2009
This is my daughter's first year at LRCA. We couldn't be happier with the school; the teachers are involved, loving, and make schoolwork and learning something my daughter actually looks forward to. As a parent, I'm amazed at how quickly and how much she is learning! In addition to all they're teaching her in the standard academic areas (which is much more than most schools at this level, in my experience), she is learning to love God and her neighbors more every day. It is truly a safe, happy place for my daughter, and I couldn't be more thankful for that.

Posted January 15, 2009
Contrary to one of the reviews posted on here, LRCA holds no negative racial stereotypes for an minorities besides Caucasians (at least spell it right!) in my opinion. They embrace God's variety of children and extremely accepting. As a student from 4th to 8th grade, I thoroughly enjoyed the curriculum they set and maintained. Teachers not only teach, they care about the students and make going to school a pleasure. Thanks, LRCA! - W. Gao

19010 Cantrell Road, Little Rock, AR  72223
Last modified Little Rock Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Little Rock Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top