Little Rock, AR
Students enrolled: 1,391

Little Rock Christian Academy 2

Posted November 12, 2013
Some of the people who work at this school are rude and hateful to children and parents. The parents are like the mean girls in high school except worse. For the most part, I have found this school to be superficial and not Christ like.

Posted October 21, 2010
The teachers and faculty are very caring and helpful. The environment is excellent.

Little Rock Christian Academy 2

Posted March 29, 2010

Posted October 03, 2009
Our school has a Christian, loving atmosphere at a time when many schools can't even discuss God or Jesus. Our teachers are loving, kind, and compassionate and have a heart for teaching! Although our school is large, it is a community where everybody knows everybody and we take care of one another.

Posted March 02, 2009
This is my daughter's first year at LRCA. We couldn't be happier with the school; the teachers are involved, loving, and make schoolwork and learning something my daughter actually looks forward to. As a parent, I'm amazed at how quickly and how much she is learning! In addition to all they're teaching her in the standard academic areas (which is much more than most schools at this level, in my experience), she is learning to love God and her neighbors more every day. It is truly a safe, happy place for my daughter, and I couldn't be more thankful for that.

Posted January 15, 2009
Contrary to one of the reviews posted on here, LRCA holds no negative racial stereotypes for an minorities besides Caucasians (at least spell it right!) in my opinion. They embrace God's variety of children and extremely accepting. As a student from 4th to 8th grade, I thoroughly enjoyed the curriculum they set and maintained. Teachers not only teach, they care about the students and make going to school a pleasure. Thanks, LRCA! - W. Gao

Posted October 11, 2008
My daughter joined LRCA during high school. The community is so friendly and she has adjusted very well. But the best news is that the school focuses on learning, not just teaching. Her interest in school work has improved dramatically and her grades are now solid. The homework is relevant and rigorous but she likes what is going on inside the classrooms. I'm a big fan of this wonderful school.

Little Rock Christian Academy 4

Posted October 11, 2008
Very good school but the kids have racial steriotypes about all minorities other than Cocasians.

Posted September 25, 2008
This is an aweosme school! i just started and they are very accepting,

Posted July 30, 2008
LRCA is a VERY good school! I've been here since kindergarden, and am now finishing my 10th grade year. The teachers are the best because, they care about your learning and your relationship with god. I definetly reccoment LRCA!

Little Rock Christian Academy
19010 Cantrell Road, Little Rock, AR  72223
Last modified Little Rock Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Little Rock Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top