Little Rock, AR

Posted May 21, 2009
Look no further than Lutheran high for your child. Caring teachers, excellent Christian environment.

Posted May 08, 2009
I love going to LuHi. The teachers really care about who I am and what I'm about. I'm going to play in the strings program next year. I play on the soccer team which is top in the state. The dances ROCK! My classes are hard but the teachers are there for me & I can get help before or after school any day. I can see and feel Christ every day! I plan to go to medical school after graduation and I know I will be prepared!

Posted March 20, 2009
I have two sons who graduated from Lutheran High. Both received the acadenmic preparation needed to receive excellent academic scholarships to attend the colleges of their choice. My older son is graduating from college this year with a high GPA, thanks to the foundation laid by his high school years. My younger son is doing well in his second year at Baylor. Not only was he well prepared academically, but had excellent experiences with extracuricular acitivies such as drama and cross country. He appreciated the variety of oppurtunities he received and the fact that it made him a more well rounded person. Lutheran High nutured our sons spiritually, academically and physically.

Posted March 20, 2009
Lutheran High School is a great school! My son has been attending school there for two years. It is a smaller school and at first I was concerned about that, but that has turned out to be a wonderful thing. The students are able to be involved in many different sports and clubs without having to be excluded because there are too many kids going out for the same sport. The teams are able to be competitive with other schools because of the wonderful coaches who truly care about the kids, and the way the athletes feel part of a family. The upperclassmen are great role models for the entering freshmen and really make them feel welcome. The academics are great and AP classes are offered with a good success rate. This school is a safe environment where kids of all faith and backgrounds are accepted and excel.

Posted March 20, 2009
Lutheran is small in size but mighty in heart. I would encourage anyone looking for a high school home to consider this fine school.

Posted March 19, 2009
My children went to LRSD and Lutheran High was a God send. They are in a safe school where the staff really care about my children succeeding. They are able to play all sports including tennis, swimming, soccer, volleyball, softball and more. The coaches encourage the children instead of screaming insults at them for making a mistake. The school has a great reputation for producing National Merit Scholars, and each class receives multiple full-ride scholarships to well known universities. I love that we found such a great school for our children.

Posted March 19, 2009
My son is a student at Lutheran High School. A school that means more to us than just an institution of learning. He is a good student, scoring high on the ACT, and doing well in his class work, but there is another side of this school that needs to be known. Last November, my son became ill. During this same period my father had an illness and passed away. When the teachers, staff and administration at Lutheran High School learned of my son s condition/loss of my father the staff began to contact us to work out lesson plans, and reassure us that my son would be OK academically. They offered sit with him so we could take care of other things. This is not just a school, but rather a community. Where the values of faith, academic excellence, hard work, and love and trust toward each other are exemplified.

Posted March 18, 2009
My daughter has attended Lutheran High School for 2 years now. It is a wonderful school. Great teachers, great students, a safe environment and Christ centered! My youngest daughter will be a student there next year and is very excited. They offer advanced classes (AP) that she needs and she can't wait to play on the awesome soccer team. I could go on & on about what a great school it is...just send your child to shadow & they will fall in love with it.

Posted March 18, 2009
Lutheran high is my home and i could not imagine my life without it. everyday is something new and exciting. my teachers are my best friends and listen to me and my classmates. they hear us out and express concern whenever needed. i intend on graduating from lutheran and going on to Concordia lutheran for college. i want to keep myself in the faith. in Jesus Christ. he is my life and the school is my life and everyone in it is my family. Today my algebra two teacher expressed how proud he was of my class and how much he loves his students and it brought him and all the girls maybe some guys to tears. it's a great feeling to have, love and security

Posted March 18, 2009
My child not only got great academic preparation, she also grew in her faith. She went to college well-grounded and sure of herself.

Lutheran High School