Central Arkansas Christian: Pleasant Valley Elementary Campus 0

Posted January 05, 2010
CAC has been great for my child. He is a very intelligent child, and has been allowed to learn and grow at his pace. He has enjoyed the extracurricular activities, and has made several friends there. The teachers have been very good!

Posted October 06, 2008
CAC is FABULOUS! My son is learning so much! The teachers truly care about our situation, and work hard to keep our kids in line and their educations are very important!

Posted July 02, 2008
I could not be prouder of my children or their school! They are being taught by teachers with morals, intellect and good attitudes! My children are getting very good grades and their SAT 10 scores are excellent!

Posted August 22, 2006
CAC is a school where the children are the highest priority. My son has attended CAC since Pre-K and has received an outstanding education in a caring environment. I have been consistently impressed with the dedication and professionalism of the entire staff as well as the quality of education.

Central Arkansas Christian: Pleasant Valley Elementary Campus
10900 N Rodney Parham Road, Little Rock, AR  72212
Last modified Central Arkansas Christian: Pleasant Valley Elementary Campus is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Central Arkansas Christian: Pleasant Valley Elementary Campus Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top