Public charter
Little Rock, AR

Posted February 07, 2015
My son began attending LISA in 6th grade and graduated from LISA Academy High School in 2013. I struggled throughout his elementary years to find the same standard of education I was so lucky to have in the Russellville (AR) School District growing up. Not until we found LISA did I get any relief from worry about his educational future in Little Rock... particularly after reviewing all of my regular public school choices in Little Rock. Due to all of the archaic desegregation rules still in force, we were never able to make it off any waiting list we were placed on to attend the better middle schools. After being referred to LISA by a neighbor, I took a tour and visited with a couple of administrators. What I liked most about Lisa is all of the support students receive... up to and including mandatory tutoring--- should they not be performing to standard. They don't wait until s student is too far behind to catch up. I also appreciated the zero tolerance for drugs, fighting and hazing. In this day and age, a parent could use that sort of support away from the home teachings. I think any parent considering LISA Academy Charter School is making an extremely wise and sound choice.

Posted January 07, 2015
LISA Academy is one of the best charter in the state. LISA cares a lot about students and curriculum that students are following. They care about the diversity. If you have a child K-12 setting you should definitely think LISA as a first option.

Lisa Academy High 3

Posted January 06, 2015
Parents do you know you can opt out of the PARRC test? Yes according to the law your child can opt out of testing with your permission. Look it up!

Lisa Academy High 1

Posted January 05, 2015
This school is awful. I would not recommend it. They make the classes too easy so that the kids grades are better to make the school look better. They also let kids retake tests that are a big deal more than once which is kept on the down low because they could get in big trouble for it . Most of their teachers are uncertified so that the school has more money for the people in charge to spend on personal wants and needs. This school needs to be investigated, and I would never send my child there.

Posted May 25, 2013
This school is the best I've seen ever. The administration is working very hard and very sucsesful l to involve parents. Teachers are constantly communicating with parents. They are great!!!!

Lisa Academy High 0

Posted March 18, 2010
LISA Academy is one of the best high school in Little Rock area. Although it is very small and like a family, it offers 10 AP Courses and many Career Technical Courses. I would greatly recommend LISA Academy High School for your child.

Lisa Academy High
21 Corporate Hill Dr, Little Rock, AR  72205
Last modified Lisa Academy High is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lisa Academy High Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top