East End Intermediate School 3

Posted May 09, 2012
I pulled my special needs son out of EE Intermediate. We had a great experience at EE Elementary and were devastated by the results once he moved. His 3rd grade teacher is no longer there, and the 4th grade teacher seemed to have potential, but i couldn't leave my son wallowing any longer.

East End Intermediate School 0

Posted October 05, 2009
Great Teachers and Faculty - My daughter has been in this school and school district since 1st grade and she loves it and excels in her grades and learning.

Posted July 28, 2007
My daughter has only been attending the school for one year, and so far things are looking really well. She is exceeding in school, and her teacher (Ms Ostie) was strict, but very caring. I give her teacher alone an A!

Posted December 15, 2004
This school rocks not only i like this school but my kids love it to they have been going there for two years they found new friends and out of the whole school 67% of them make stright a's.

Posted November 04, 2003

East End Intermediate School
5205 West Sawmill Rd, Little Rock, AR  72206
Last modified East End Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 3-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East End Intermediate School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top