Little Rock, AR

East End Elementary School 5

Posted March 19, 2004
My daughter has attended East End Elementary School since Kindergarten. She is now in third grade. I have nothing but good things to say about the teachers and the staff. They are all devoted to making this school a very positive learning experience for all. The principal is very involved with the students and he is very accessible to parents. Over the past four years, my daughter has encountered a few problems with bullies on the bus but, each time, the offenders were dealt with quickly. In addition, the bus driver is credited with trying to ensure this hasn't happened again. The parental attendance and involvement with PTA meetings here has been great. It is truly a 'home town' school, with lots of school spriit, and I'm proud to have a student here!

East End Elementary School 5

Posted January 09, 2004
I really love this school and I have since the day my children started here. The staff is really involved with the children and they have things going on all the time for them during school hours and after. I could not ask for a better school.

East End Elementary School 4

Posted April 24, 2003
I think the principal's discipline plan and involvement is fair to a certain extent. He still has not solved the bullying problems on my daughter's bus.But, she has figured them out on her own after two years of trying to get the school officials to help stop the bullies! The teacher my daughter had this year decided that there would be absolutely no tattle telling, which I do not agree with. If my child is physically hurt by another child, I want somebody to know so that they can be taken care and my daughter can receive care if she is hurt! I guess it all depends on your child's attitude and the teacher you end up with.

East End Elementary School
21801 Arch St Pk, Little Rock, AR  72206
Last modified East End Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
East End Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top