Public charter
Little Rock, AR

Arkansas Virtual Academy 1

Posted June 01, 2015
Lack of materials. Unorganized staff. Rude staff. Links not working. No outings planned in East Arkansas like the wealthy part of the state. Just very unsatisfied with our experience at ARVA. We will be looking for other options next b year.

Arkansas Virtual Academy 5

Posted April 25, 2011
We are near the end of a full year in ARVA. My son is in kindergarten and it has been awesome! I love the curriculum. I was a homeschool mom but worried I could teach a little one how to read and master so many sight words. ARVA provides the curriculum and even paint, magnets, clay, tambourine and lots more. There is a teacher who occasionally works with the student about twice a month to make sure he's learning everything he's supposed to. So, I know im doing it right and he's learning all he's supposed to according to my state standards. I am so impressed i have already signed him up for first grade :)

Arkansas Virtual Academy
10802 Executive Center Drive, Little Rock, AR  72211
Last modified Arkansas Virtual Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8
Arkansas Virtual Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top