Public charter
Little Rock, AR

Arkansas Virtual Academy
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted September 11, 2015
I have to say that ARVA is the best decision that we have ever made when it comes to our kids education. Our son is on his second year with ARVA and he has just thrived. We chose ARVA at the end of his 1st grade year at the traditional public school after repeated problems with his teacher. He started out making straight A's in the traditional public school and by the end of the year he was a D and F student and with that we knew that we had to do something. I looked at ARVA after hearing about it on a TV commercial and I have to say I am so glad that we chose to enroll him because he is back to making straight A's and we couldn't be prouder of him. Our daughter who is in 6th grade this year after seeing how well her little brother was doing decided that she wanted to try it as well and she is all A's and B's. The curriculum is just fantastic through ARVA and the teachers and staff are amazing to work with. If either of our kids has any problems the teachers are right there helping out all it takes is a phone call or K-Mail. We also love the fact that if they want to work ahead in a subject then they do it. I will definitely be involved with ARVA as a parent/Learning Coach for years to come. THANK YOU ARVA AND KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arkansas Virtual Academy 5

Posted September 11, 2015
ARVA has been just fantastic for us. My son is in his second year with ARVA and he has just done so well. He was really struggling with the traditional public school system so after he started out with straight A's and ended the year with all F's we knew we were in trouble and after arguing till we were blue in the face with his teacher at the end of the year I said no more of this. I contacted ARVA and after a lot of consideration we decided to try it out. It was the best decision that we ever made concerning our sons education. He has just thrived and I am so proud to say a straight A student for the past 2 years. Our daughter who is in the 6th grade this year saw how well her little brother was doing that she decided she wanted to try it this year as well. I am very happy to say that she is also a straight A student as well. THANK YOU ARVA!!!!!!!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!

Arkansas Virtual Academy 1

Posted June 01, 2015
Lack of materials. Unorganized staff. Rude staff. Links not working. No outings planned in East Arkansas like the wealthy part of the state. Just very unsatisfied with our experience at ARVA. We will be looking for other options next b year.

Arkansas Virtual Academy 5

Posted April 25, 2011
We are near the end of a full year in ARVA. My son is in kindergarten and it has been awesome! I love the curriculum. I was a homeschool mom but worried I could teach a little one how to read and master so many sight words. ARVA provides the curriculum and even paint, magnets, clay, tambourine and lots more. There is a teacher who occasionally works with the student about twice a month to make sure he's learning everything he's supposed to. So, I know im doing it right and he's learning all he's supposed to according to my state standards. I am so impressed i have already signed him up for first grade :)

Arkansas Virtual Academy
10802 Executive Center Drive, Little Rock, AR  72211
Last modified Arkansas Virtual Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8
Arkansas Virtual Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top