E-Stem Public Charter Middle School 2

Posted February 02, 2013
I am a former student of Estem Middle. I was disappointed with the school. The academic program was neither challenging nor creative. Perhaps this is due to the fact that my grade was completely overrun with disciplinary issues. It would be unfair to say that the administration did nothing to try and solve these issues, but their methods were appropriate for five year olds and not middle schoolers. I got the feeling that the faculty was overwhelmed and overworked, not surprising since the Estem philosophy was to keep expanding the charter to bring in more students, despite a lack of space to accommodate them. Anyhow, the students definitely ruled the roost when I was there. I often sat in class and watched my classmates pitch spitballs and yell at the teacher without punishment. I hope that the school has worked out some of these issues by now. The best advice I can offer is to not rely on the rainbows and ponies experience that the staff will promise to give you, that was my mistake. Talk to people, a lot of people, about their personal experience with the school. It's the only way you'll get an honest idea of what you're signing up for.

E-Stem Public Charter Middle School 5

Posted June 08, 2012
Excellent school. Our kids have been in this school for the past four years. We feel very fortunate to have our kids here. Excellent leadership and a great learning environment.

E-Stem Public Charter Middle School
112 West Third St 2nd Floor, Little Rock, AR  72201
Last modified E-Stem Public Charter Middle School is a Charter school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
E-Stem Public Charter Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top