Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I can not speak for all teachers, but my child's teacher is effective and amazing! Just love her!

This is my daughters first and last year at this school. The school overall is not the best. My daughter does not care for the school mainly because a lot of the students are mean and disrespectful. She does however love her teacher and coach. I could have never asked for a better teacher for her. Ms Almond always goes above and beyond! She truly cares and wants my child to do well. She expects the same respect and attitude that my husband and I expect at home. Always great at communicating and we really appreciate her!

I live in Southeast Arkansas, McGehee and I want the best education for my granddaughters. We tried to put our girls in a charter school, but the waiting list is so long. If there is anyone with information on how to enroll my granddaughters ages 12 and 13 in a good educational school. I am open and thank you for the help. May God Bless You. Sharon

My daughter attend this school last 2 semesters. She complained that the teachers cuss, the kids are loud and is hard to control, the teachers don't really care..etc I mean just tons of bad things. I I'm glad that she is set free this semester.

Last modified Watson Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.