Little Rock, AR

Watson Intermediate School 1

Posted August 16, 2012
I live in Southeast Arkansas, McGehee and I want the best education for my granddaughters. We tried to put our girls in a charter school, but the waiting list is so long. If there is anyone with information on how to enroll my granddaughters ages 12 and 13 in a good educational school. I am open and thank you for the help. May God Bless You. Sharon

Watson Intermediate School 2

Posted August 15, 2012
My daughter attend this school last 2 semesters. She complained that the teachers cuss, the kids are loud and is hard to control, the teachers don't really care..etc I mean just tons of bad things. I I'm glad that she is set free this semester.

Watson Intermediate School
7000 Valley Dr, Little Rock, AR  72209
Last modified Watson Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Watson Intermediate School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top