Little Rock, AR

Chicot Primary School 5

Posted February 03, 2015
Chicot Primary School and ECC is a great place not readily known about in the LRSD. I am a parent of four LRSD students. I have had all my children enter pre-k programs around the school district. I was totally amazed with the program and staff at Chicot. The teachers, support staff and administration is professional and put children first. My son has grown so much this year. I am looking forward to his next few years with the team at Chicot.

Chicot Primary School 5

Posted May 20, 2011
This school is a hidden jewel in the SWLR/Mabelvale area. Many people have their ideas about this part of Little Rock and it's true that the performance of some of the schools can be underwhelming, but that can't be said for Chicot! You just have to give them a chance! I am the proud parent of a P-4 student there. From day one, I knew he was going to be very successful. My son's teacher and her assistant are top notch. Other faculty and staff are dedicated and organized. The grounds are clean, attractive, and safe. My son wakes up on Saturdays and asks if he can go to school! It has been a great experience for the entire family to watch him learn and grow and I am eternally grateful to Chicot for instilling this love of learning in my son. He has a great foundation to build on and I look forward to kindergarten.

Chicot Primary School