Posted January 24, 2014
This is a wonderful school. My son started Aug. 2013 in the second grade. Mrs. Waters, his teacher, is awesome. She's very attentive to who he is as a person and his needs. She also keeps the doors of communication open. She challenges her students and loves introducing advanced topics just to wake up their minds. I am pleased with the level of diversity as well. Parent involvement is over-the-top. At each PTA meeting, there is usually a performance by one of the grades. Fourth grade did a performance on Africa with props and all. It was grand. Although I do not know the principal well, I assume her leadership is great as the school itself is. This year they are focusing on ensuring any students who are struggling receive the extra help they need. My son is actually struggling a bit in reading and writing. His teacher recommended a tutor in the school, who is also the G/T teacher. Since this is not a Title I school, tutoring is not free, but I do mind paying for the high- quality one-on-one help he receives. Everyone works together for the good of the school and the children. I'd recommend this school to anyone!

Posted August 22, 2013
We are very pleased with Chenal overall. The school facilities are excellent and the teachers are all very good and well qualified. There is a very high level of parental involvement at this school.

Posted August 22, 2013
This is the best school. My daughter has been here since kindergarten and absolutly loves it there. The teachers care about the students and want to see then succeed. Had Ms. Hall last year and she really was the best teacher she's had. Kuddos to Mrs. Hamiltonand staff!!

Posted July 25, 2013
This is the best School EVER.... My daugher went there from 3-5th grade and she loved it..very nice teachers that care.

Posted July 11, 2013
School is great.....teachers are young and enthusiastic! Clean and fairly new school. Parent involvement is great and doors to front office are kept lock which is a plus. My son learned a lot his kindergarten year. Mrs. LaGory taught him a lot! Very smart and caring teacher. Will continue out to 5th grade

Chenal Elementary School
21201 Denny Rd, Little Rock, AR  72223
(501) 490-2000
Last modified Chenal Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chenal Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top