Little Rock, AR

Posted August 15, 2015
May daughter has been attending Roberts going on three years now. The curriculum is rigorous, teachers are caring, and the parents involved! Great school.

Posted April 03, 2015
This school is in a very modern new building that uses natural light and recycled materials. They have 2 fulltime security guards, doors are locked during the day. They offer a GT program in 2nd-5th, & should be rated as the top in the nation! My 6th grader is just now learning concepts in class that her GT teacher taught her 2 yrs ago. They offer EAST which gave my child an opportunity to market & run a morning coffee shop. They have several after school activities, just a few, Flag-line, basketball, lego club, book, choir and green team. One of my favorite annual events, Dress like your Favorite Book Character Day & Parade! The school brings in a marching band, & flag twirlers to lead the parade, all staff dresses up & participates! Parents are encouraged to attend all events, & the PTO is very active. This school is diverse, this year we have in my child's class a 1st generation Americans from India, China, Korea, & Italy. They have a world fair event. The school fosters diversity, and understanding of people who are different from us, haven't witnessed any bullying. They have also work to build positive attributes in kids thru the kids with Character awards.

Posted November 23, 2014
I can't say enough about don Roberts! My son has done wonderful there. The teachers are so careing and involved. My son has attended don Roberts since the doors have opened and we plan to send my daughter next year. Our family loves don Roberts elementary!!

Posted September 11, 2014
5 plus stars... I absolutely love love love this school...DON ROBERTS ELEMENTARY has by far exceeded all of my expectations and more..

Posted February 12, 2014
Roberts is an excellent school. I have been thrilled with my children's experience there. The principal is incredibly involved, and the teachers are wonderful. Fabulous new facility, lots of extra-curricular activities, and a VERY active PTA. We are so grateful our children are able to attend there.

Posted November 04, 2013
If I could rate Don Roberts a 10 I would! When I tell you this school is AWESOME, EXCELLENT, PERFECT, and LOVING... Believe me! I don't think there is a better elementary school in LR! The teachers are perfect! The entire staff is perfect! This school is filled with so many different learning experiences. They also have so many things for the children and parents to look forward to. This school is so amazing it cannot be put into words! Don Roberts Rocks!

Posted June 11, 2013
This school is almost too good to be true. The brand new facilities are superb (full gymnasium with climbing wall, music rooms with keyboard studio, science lab, EAST lab, art studios with kiln, great playground, lots of natural light, environmental award winner). What makes the school spectacular, though are the amazing teachers and staff assembled by a tremendously effective principal. There are innovative activities (LEGO club, anyone?), incredible specialists, a great library, and caring, dedicated people who are positive in their interractions with kids. Add a fabulous active PTA, and really, what more could you ask for?

Don Roberts Elementary School
16601 LaMarche Dr., Little Rock, AR  72223
Last modified Don Roberts Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Don Roberts Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top