Little Rock, AR

Brady Elementary School 5

Posted March 14, 2013
I love this School and My Grandson loves his School. The Staff are all excellent. Mr. Harris is a great addition to the Running of this School. So far Chris has had Mrs. Butler for Kindergarten and Mrs. Moore for first grade this year. I have found both of them to be very instrumental in providing him with the skills that he needs to learn in school. They have both gone out of their way to help in any way they can to see that his needs are met. Have just returned from a Mom and Me luncheon at school, and though the kids may not be perfect they are all very sweet, respectable and loving. Thank You to Mr. Harris for the way this School is being run. I love the fact that the kids get to see Male figures at School,l kids need to see that. I have to add Mr. Stokes name into this equation as he is one of the people my Grandson thinks the most of at school. My Grandson told me he feels very safe at his school and that is very important.

Brady Elementary School 1

Posted February 12, 2013
Poor parent/teacher communication; classes are too big; overall unorganized; poor substitute teachers; my daughters first year at this school; she converted from a private school; it took them most of the school year to get her tested for Gifted & Talented classes. IT has definitely been a wasted year.

Brady Elementary School 2

Posted March 13, 2008
My daughter attended the pre-school program at Brady. I do not recommend it. The teacher was okay but the aides were horrible. They speak to the children inappropriately, and I have often heard teachers screaming at students while I was in the hallway. Every parent teacher conference I was told I should consider holding back my child in preschool because she had a late birthday (June) and was 'immature' for preschool! Snacks are usually candy, chips, or donuts. Yesturday she got a black eye because a boy in her class was throwing rocks at her face. This school is pathetic. I have changes schools for next year. The teachers are careless, inappropriate, and do not supervise the children. Parents are not informed on their child's bad behavior and it is allowed to go on. I highly recommend to not send your child to this

Brady Elementary School 5

Posted September 03, 2004
This is my childrens first year at Brady. I have one in 5th grade, 1st grade & Pre-K. I must say that I have been really impressed thus far. The teacher seem really dedicated to giving the students the best education possible. The teachers really let me know that they are there for my children.

Brady Elementary School
7915 West Markham St, Little Rock, AR  72205
Last modified Brady Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brady Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top