Bad
Good

Carver Maget is the Best school with Best Teachers. They have many clubs like Destination Imagination, Chess, Young Astronuts, Math Club. They are strict in timings which is good for school.

Carver is a fantastic school! My son will be in the 5th grade this year, and he is excited about going to school! He enjoys his classes, the math lab, the young astronauts, the science lab, computer lab & LEGO club. We have had a wonderful experience with all the faculty --- the teachers, specialists, administration & support staff work well together & that teamwork spills over into the general positive attitude in the school. My son has had so many opportunities t Carver that he would not have experienced at a neighborhood school in our home district. The parent volunteers at the school are great as well...for the past few years, Carver has received awards for the highest number of volunteer hours reported within the district! If you are looking for a school, please come visit us!

We are very pleased with the teacher and school, my duaghter is kindergradener. We love this school. Miss Daniel is a great teacher and I wish all the teacher should be like her.

My son studied in Kindergarten here. We think the teacher and the facilities provided at this school was excellent. Our son had a lot of good things to say about the Space lab and other labs. The teacher organized many fun activities which our son enjoyed. The teacher was always very responsive and helpful.

My children went to Carver 2009-2010 school year. This was my children first and last year. I hated this school. The teacher my son had was very racist. The principal didn't show good school leadership i had a major problem i talk with the principal about it and she let me know that she gave it back to the teacher to handle it. What can of principal it that. The only good thing i can say is that the vice principal was very helpful. Anytime she was there i would try my best to deal with her rather than the Principal.

This is our 3rd school in the last 3 years, and it will be where we stay! Carver is a wonderful school. My daughter's teacher is fabulous, and does a great job at meeting every need of each child in her class. All the supplemental subject teachers are excellent in their fields, and do a great job at getting the kids excited about learning. Our principal runs a tight ship, yet is very approachable, and is concerned for each student. I have been very pleased with how difficult discipline situations have been handled, too. Carver may only have received a 4 rating, but don't let test scores deter you from considering this school, as test scores do not paint an accurate picture of the school as a whole. As a former teacher, I can confidently say that my daughter has received an excellent education this year! I highly recommend Carver Magnet!

My child has attended Carver since kindergarten. She is in 3rd grade now. We have been really pleased with academic performance and extracurricular activities offered afterschool. So far she has participated in Chess, art, reader's theater and drum clubs after school. The teacher's do their best to help her learn more each day. I do feel like more could be done about the discipline in the school.

Carver is a wonderful school full of caring staff and opportunities for parent involvement. My son has really thrived in this school.

Not only does this school have excellent staff but they have a great PTA team who sponsor the extracurricular after school clubs and send some students to space camp during the summer. The teachers and PTA members work great to make this the best school ever!

Last modified Carver Magnet Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.