Little Rock, AR

Posted December 16, 2014
I love Dunbar....third year here.... don't want to leave the principal is awesome. The teachers are awesome. I love everything.

Posted July 24, 2014
This school is a diamond in the rough! Every day a little more sparkle shines as teacher buff off the old and shine up the new. Extremely caring and creative teachers are turning this school around for the good of the youth who pass through its historic walls. Dunbar is building our nation's future! As a World Language teacher of German, I know that I am helping diamonds sparkle everyday. They say Arkansas is the diamond state but I say, Dunbar is the diamond school, because we find shiny jewels everyday in our students!

Dunbar Magnet Middle School 3

Posted June 06, 2013
im going to Dumbar next year and very excited i heared it it a good school.

Dunbar Magnet Middle School 3

Posted December 17, 2011
Dunbar is a pretty good school. This is my third year here and I like the G.T. track. I am taking my second year of German and loving it! Frau Smith-Diaz is awesome! The safety aspect is a little twitchy though.

Posted January 28, 2011
Dunbar is a sociable school,, everybody know everything..... Our athletic department is WONDERFUL.. This is my 7th grade year here at Dunbar and i really enjoy it. A school can't get no better than this one

Posted September 08, 2009
Dunbar is a Great school....I love it here...my second year...first day was pretty awkward but it gotten better...What most student like is the Spanish class - Ms.Kratzke...she's awesome! I'm in spanish 1 and it's pretty hard but it's a High School Credit so it's worth it...Safety was strict this year and it's pretty good....

Posted September 02, 2009
This is my first your a Dunbar .At first my choice would have been Horace Mann. Dunbar is the best school ever. I love all of my teachers and staff .At this point I wouldn't mind I WENT TO Horace Mann for one day.

Dunbar Magnet Middle School

Posted April 03, 2009
This is my first year at dunbar and im loving it! At first i wanted to go to hoarce mann middle school and i was alittle disapponted that i didnt get in but now i think it was always meant for me to go to dunbar! I have met alot of new freinds and the teachers are very nice. So how our school would end this sentence and like we always say! Bobcats u know!

Posted March 31, 2009
This is my first year at Dunbar Magnet Middle School. At first I was so scared to go there and thought that Dunbar would be a bad school! So when I go here it was GREAT!! All teachers help me and principals is great. However some safety need. I have GT classes and it's GREAT and I could take High school credits in MIDDLE SCHOOL!!...BOBCATS U KNOW

Posted March 25, 2007
I have 2 children currently attending Dunbar Magnet, and we are very pleased with the education they are getting there. They do a wonderful job of educating gifted students, in particular.They have separate GT classes in English, Math, Social Studies, and Science. Students can take several classes for high school credit; they offer many interesting optional course selections, such as East Lab, advanced science, Orchestra, Sports, Band, art, Foreign Language, for example. It is located next too a wonderful new Central AR library branch, as well. If you want your child to be challenged so they can reach their full potential, Dunbar is an excellent choice.

Dunbar Magnet Middle School
1100 Wright Ave, Little Rock, AR  72206
Last modified Dunbar Magnet Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dunbar Magnet Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top