Posted December 16, 2014
I love Dunbar....third year here.... don't want to leave the principal is awesome. The teachers are awesome. I love everything.

Dunbar Magnet Middle School 3

Posted June 06, 2013
im going to Dumbar next year and very excited i heared it it a good school.

Dunbar Magnet Middle School 3

Posted December 17, 2011
Dunbar is a pretty good school. This is my third year here and I like the G.T. track. I am taking my second year of German and loving it! Frau Smith-Diaz is awesome! The safety aspect is a little twitchy though.

Posted January 28, 2011
Dunbar is a sociable school,, everybody know everything..... Our athletic department is WONDERFUL.. This is my 7th grade year here at Dunbar and i really enjoy it. A school can't get no better than this one

Posted September 08, 2009
Dunbar is a Great school....I love it here...my second year...first day was pretty awkward but it gotten better...What most student like is the Spanish class - Ms.Kratzke...she's awesome! I'm in spanish 1 and it's pretty hard but it's a High School Credit so it's worth it...Safety was strict this year and it's pretty good....

Posted September 02, 2009
This is my first your a Dunbar .At first my choice would have been Horace Mann. Dunbar is the best school ever. I love all of my teachers and staff .At this point I wouldn't mind I WENT TO Horace Mann for one day.

Dunbar Magnet Middle School 0

Posted April 03, 2009
This is my first year at dunbar and im loving it! At first i wanted to go to hoarce mann middle school and i was alittle disapponted that i didnt get in but now i think it was always meant for me to go to dunbar! I have met alot of new freinds and the teachers are very nice. So how our school would end this sentence and like we always say! Bobcats u know!

Posted March 31, 2009
This is my first year at Dunbar Magnet Middle School. At first I was so scared to go there and thought that Dunbar would be a bad school! So when I go here it was GREAT!! All teachers help me and principals is great. However some safety need. I have GT classes and it's GREAT and I could take High school credits in MIDDLE SCHOOL!!...BOBCATS U KNOW

Dunbar Magnet Middle School 1

Posted December 18, 2008

Posted January 21, 2008

Dunbar Magnet Middle School
1100 Wright Ave, Little Rock, AR  72206
Last modified Dunbar Magnet Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dunbar Magnet Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top