Little Rock, AR
Students enrolled: 1,196

Posted April 03, 2014
I have watched Hall High School grow over the last 2 years. They now have a large number of students that holds a high standard of academics. High GPA's and very involved with the schools activities. Gabrielle Gillespie a junior is an excellent role model for Hall. I'm seeing more and more scholarships each year for College.

Posted January 31, 2014
Great School, my son had a great time at this school one of the best in the nation.

Hall High School 1

Posted April 16, 2013
Hall High is a disaster and LRSD should be ashamed of themselves for even sending kids there. Nothing but bullying by students and staff and an extremely inattentive administration. Hall High is a waste of what little taxpayer money is being used to fund this very sad excuse of a high school.

Hall High School 3

Posted July 06, 2012
I am currently a student at Hall High and to be honest the school is an OK choice. There is great diversity in the students, staff, and teachers. MOST teachers put up a great effort to teach and relate to students. From my one year at the school I have encountered a nice amount of school spirit, effort put forth by administration, and students trying to create a more united and peaceful environment. I would recommend this school if you have a student who can deal with a challenge every now and then, not only academically, but, also socially. But if you have a student who is very focused and can do with more of academic challenge. I am an honors student and I am very pleased with the effort put forth by the staff to give me the chance to remain at the level I am and help to push me to strive for academic sucess.

Hall High School 1

Posted August 09, 2011
I took my son out of this school. It was so awful I took him out of the Little Rock School District. This school was on the news for lots of problems and I received a letter stating that the teachers would have to get recertified and they were given another chance. They wasted a year of my son's education.

Hall High School

Posted March 31, 2008
Hall is ok. If I had a choice it would not be Hall High. The library is aweful. I have more books at my house than they have in the entire library. The kids should be able to go to the library and choose a decent book to read, can't do it at Hall. Someone need to donate some books for these children to be able to read. Not to mention books to take home in which they can use to do homework or refer back to.That is one of the reasons our children are not learning as well as they should.THEY DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH BOOKS.

Posted October 22, 2005
Hall is a great school as anyone would soon find out if they ever gave it a chance. Hall has one of the best faculty in the state, in the past the administration had been a slight problem but things have been fixed and the school is running smoothly, Hall has a great university studies program with UALR, the only school in the district to offer it, and it also has a large AP program. Hall has a wide array of extra curricular activities and has an award winning band, the athletics offered at Hall provides a great environment to make friends and learn responsiblity and leadership, even if they dont always win, the clubs such as National Honor Society, Beta Club, FCCLA, FBLA, and many others are very involved with the community and the school. It is very easy to fit in at Hall, I loved my experience there.

Hall High School 4

Posted July 12, 2005
'Hall is a wonderful school of different diversities, so it's a great chance for people to meet different people who they may relate to. They have many different classes and activities, so everyone has a chance to be included in something. The teachers work to improve the learning status and there is much discipline. Everyone has a chance to be number one...'

Hall High School 2

Posted April 29, 2005
we are still trying to get use to hall high school. i think lrs should go to uniforms and it will take away a lot of some of the things going on and more parents should help with their children. not just send them to school.

Hall High School 4

Posted February 27, 2005
I attend LR Hall Senior High School and I really enjoy this school. Hall has a very oustanding ARTs Department and also has very caring teachers who go out of their way to help students. HHS offers many activities. I am in Peer Helpers, Teens for Christ, Unitown(diversity club), Gospel Choir and Teachers of TOmmorw. I am also a member of the symphonic band (1st place LR christmas parade).HHS also is the only school that offers a University program which allows students to take college courses while still in high school and also allows them to be taught by UALR proffesors.

Hall High School
6700 H St, Little Rock, AR  72205
(501) 447-1900
Last modified Hall High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hall High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top