Bad
Good

Hall high school is a horrible school! They have students that fear for their life after severe bullying and the staff does nothing!!! I have so many students I know that go there and I have to talk to them so they can at least have a little dignity because of that place! I hope it gets shut down.

I have watched Hall High School grow over the last 2 years. They now have a large number of students that holds a high standard of academics. High GPA's and very involved with the schools activities. Gabrielle Gillespie a junior is an excellent role model for Hall. I'm seeing more and more scholarships each year for College.

Great School, my son had a great time at this school one of the best in the nation.

Hall High is a disaster and LRSD should be ashamed of themselves for even sending kids there. Nothing but bullying by students and staff and an extremely inattentive administration. Hall High is a waste of what little taxpayer money is being used to fund this very sad excuse of a high school.

I am currently a student at Hall High and to be honest the school is an OK choice. There is great diversity in the students, staff, and teachers. MOST teachers put up a great effort to teach and relate to students. From my one year at the school I have encountered a nice amount of school spirit, effort put forth by administration, and students trying to create a more united and peaceful environment. I would recommend this school if you have a student who can deal with a challenge every now and then, not only academically, but, also socially. But if you have a student who is very focused and can do with more of academic challenge. I am an honors student and I am very pleased with the effort put forth by the staff to give me the chance to remain at the level I am and help to push me to strive for academic sucess.

I took my son out of this school. It was so awful I took him out of the Little Rock School District. This school was on the news for lots of problems and I received a letter stating that the teachers would have to get recertified and they were given another chance. They wasted a year of my son's education.

Hall is ok. If I had a choice it would not be Hall High. The library is aweful. I have more books at my house than they have in the entire library. The kids should be able to go to the library and choose a decent book to read, can't do it at Hall. Someone need to donate some books for these children to be able to read. Not to mention books to take home in which they can use to do homework or refer back to.That is one of the reasons our children are not learning as well as they should.THEY DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH BOOKS.

Last modified Hall High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.