Henderson Middle School 1

Posted May 24, 2014
This school has been a huge disappointment The administration and teachers only seem to be working on behavior issues not on education The band teacher frequently calls students idiots There is not enough diversity in this school- my student is a 2.7% minority

Henderson Middle School 4

Posted September 28, 2013
Caring and supportive teachers and staff make this school very functional. Safe environment and good students.

Henderson Middle School 1

Posted February 07, 2010

Henderson Middle School 2

Posted December 02, 2008
The teachers at Henderson are a joke they don't have any control over the kids they teach and don't know how to demand respect from the children. I have had to many problems with my child going to this school I can't wait to get him out of there.

Posted March 21, 2008

Posted December 10, 2007
Love this school....lovely teachers and ood diciplin

Posted November 26, 2006
Henderson Middle School is by far the best school!!! I'm in the eighth grade, and each year I seem to become more attached to Henderson. All the people are extremely friendly. Even when I've had problems, the teachers and staff have been there for me. Mr. Burton, the principal has done an outstanding job with Henderson! I definitely give HMS 'TWO-THUMBS UP!!!' If there is any place you want your child to go.... it's Henderson Middle School.

Posted January 12, 2006
I really love this school. My child has had great things to say about it and she and her friends love their secretary Ms. Moore in the office. She is a great blessing to that school and is a VERY GOOD people person, along with the principal, Mr. Burton. If it weren't for them I would probably change my child out of there. I admire the people of Henderson and give it an A.

Henderson Middle School 3

Posted March 09, 2005
Hi, im in the 8th grade at henderson middle school. Henderson is a wonderful school. I do think this is one of the best schools to get a middle school education then the other middle schools in Little Rock.

Henderson Middle School 4

Posted March 07, 2005

Henderson Middle School
401 Barrow Rd, Little Rock, AR  72205
Last modified Henderson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Henderson Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top