Bad
Good

Wonderful place for your child to learn. Parents and teachers are involved. Admin is supportive. My child has succeeded at this school. She looks forward to going and says that she feels safe.

This is a small neighborhood school where everybody knows each other. The teachers are all awesome!! My child feels safe and secure and that makes me feel great! I am so glad to have Jefferson as our elementary school. Go Patriots!!!

Jefferson Elementary is an incredible school. There is a wonderful feeling of community and high level of parental involvment. My son is very happy there and tells everyone he loves his school.

My daughter attends Jefferson and she is only in Pre-K but she is already prepared for Kindergarten. Everyday she comes home with enthusiasm from learning and she excited for the next day. I am very much pleased with this school and its wonderful staff.

I absolutely love this school. Because my children are always in a nurturing enviromnment they love learning. Each year their teachers seem to make them more and more enthused about learning. This school is perfect. The only thing I wish they would implement is a uniform policy.

There is no school like Jefferson. The amount of involvement from the parents and teachers make a huge difference for the children here. You can read more about it on the pta web site: <a href='http://www.jeffersonlr.org/'>School Web Site</a>.

This school is good, but I guess I don't love it as much as some people. My children are happy there, but I think discipline is lacking in some areas and my oldest child could stand to be challenged more. I wish they had more available after school activities and I wish the PTA was more all-inclusive to make all socio-economic classes feel comfortable participating. The meetings should be in the evening, not the middle of the day. This would allow more people to attend.

My husband and I absolutely love this school. Our son has been there three years and our daughter will start in the fall. Jefferson is outstanding with their academics as well as the parent involvement. It is one of the few remaining 'Neighborhood' schools. Our children are able to walk or ride their bikes in to school everyday. Even if you are driving them in you get a since of community and everyone greets you with a smile. We have had nothing but wonderful experiences with his teachers and all have been very patient and understanding that every child learns differently. If you are considering private school and are in the Jefferson district, save that $$ for college, we would pay for our children to attend Jefferson.

Last modified Jefferson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.