Bad
Good

Posted August 14, 2013
My school is a very good school. I liked the fact that 90% percent of my teachers were very interested in our learning and tried to prepare us for the next grade. My school could improve by have more extracurricular activities that involves our community.

Mann Magnet Middle School 5

Posted January 29, 2013
My daughter is halfway through her second year at Mann and has had a good experience there so far. The teachers are doing an excellent job in most cases, and my daughter is enjoying her middle school years as much as can be expected. I feel like she will be well prepared for high school. As far as other posters commenting about bullying, we have not personally experienced it at all.

Mann Magnet Middle School 2

Posted September 07, 2010
i wanted to go to this school, i knew a lot of people who trusted this place but i don't trust it too much more although most of the kids at this school i went to elementary school with

Mann Magnet Middle School 1

Posted May 28, 2010
My child will not be going back to this school next year. She has experienced constant bullying at this school, not only by students but by unprofessional faculty as well. The principal is very unprofessional and does not take parental concerns seriously. As a parent you can only hope that your child does not have to face intimidation and harassment at school, but when it comes from the students and the staff, it's absolutely unacceptable.

Mann Magnet Middle School 2

Posted May 10, 2010
I think there is a lot of room for improvement. It seems like this school has a lot of trouble makers and the teachers are not doing anything about it. My son has had a ton of kids pick on him when he started here in 7th grade. His grades have gone down. I am looking for a new school. Although there is one teacher that I love dearly, too bad she is the only one I think is doing a great job out of the 7 teachers my son has!

Posted August 04, 2009
The school is good. I am happy with my education luss far but student behavior is a problem. Personally I can find it frusturating that students have what seems to be a complete disregaurd for other students. However, the music programs are wonderful as well as dance and drama. Most teachers are great, and their classes are quite enjoyable.

Mann Magnet Middle School

Posted October 24, 2008
I disagree with the other parents that have stated that Horace Mann does not adequately prepare students for high school and college. My son, daughter, niece, and newphews have all attended Horace Mann and have wonderful experiences. There is no perfect school public or private. As far as a quality education, dedicated teachers, a multitude of opportunities are concerned...Horace Mann is the best middle school!

Mann Magnet Middle School 1

Posted October 02, 2008
Terrible school!! Very racially charged. Black kids get away with everything, and the white kids get picked on, bullied, and they are the ones who get into trouble. Teachers and principals don't return phone calls. His grades suffered, and no one cared. I'm so glad I was able to remove my child. I do not recommend this school to anyone.

Posted November 28, 2007
Great school, good manners but I think some teachers are partial especially in extra curricular activities. They need to be stong on math coaching and improve science education more.

Mann Magnet Middle School 3

Posted June 28, 2007
I went to this school last year and will continue going in 7th grade. I enjoyed only two of my teachers. The extra activities are great and the arts and science sides of the school work well. But it terms of saftey it does not do well at all.

Mann Magnet Middle School
1000 East Roosevelt Rd, Little Rock, AR  72206
Last modified Mann Magnet Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mann Magnet Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top