Little Rock, AR
Students enrolled: 1,065

Posted December 15, 2010
Not only does parkview prepare you for the reality of the future and give so sooo many great oppurtunity you would never get anywhere else, but above all the enviorment and atmosphere is unmatched by any other. The students, teachers, and staff are genuinely caring and kind. Like a world unto itself Parkview allows you to be yourself and work towards your dreams.

Posted January 09, 2009
Parkview is a great school to get you prepared for college, escpically if your like me on the chior side soooooo many scholarship oppurtonaties (sorry for the misspelling)! and try your best to be a Lab Singer because they get to go everywhere and they are very well known in Arkansas. But we should have more dances. Other than that Parkview is the best by chioce!!!

Posted August 28, 2008
Parkview is wonderful educational institution. I firmly believe that this school prepares the students for a successful start to their college career.

Posted March 14, 2008
Hello, I am a current 10th grader at Parkview. Parkview is a very great school!!! Even though many people might think it is boring, it is still a great school to go to. Parkview offers a lot of after school tutoring to help any student in need of extra help. You have many teachers that care about their students so much. There are many activities for students to get involved in. Overall Parkview is a great school!!!

Parkview Magnet High School 3

Posted October 03, 2007
The arts programs are excellent. Some excellent teachers, some not. Make up policy is not consistent. Parent invollvement is not really encouraged.

Parkview Magnet High School

Posted July 18, 2007
Parkview is one of the best schools ever. I've been going there for a year now and i really love it. I feel like i fit in with everyone and their are no cliques or anything. The teachers are great and so are the extracuricullar activities. I recommend this school for anyone.

Posted September 05, 2006
Parkview is one of the best schools probably in the world, this is my first year and immediately was accepted by everybody. I suggest this school to anyone. Parkview's teachers are incredible and are really knowledgeable. -Jj

Posted July 21, 2006
I have only been going to Parkview for a year now. I have found it to be a wake up call for me. Parkview can be fun if you take the time to join clubs and teams. The teachers have instilled in me a good launching pad for my future. If you want your children to enjoy high school but still be well educated then there is no other choice better than PVHS!

Posted September 13, 2005
I graduated from Parkview June 2005. I have to say that Parkview is very interesting if your on the Art Magnet side. I was a visual arts major and all my teachers were very skilled a what they taught. Many teachers even talk to the students one-on-one for example: Dr.Ross, Coach Hardiman, Ms. King, Mr. Clark, Mrs. Murray, Ms. Lynn, Dr. Hendrickson, Coach Richardson, Dr. Booth, Ms. Boone, Ms. Tate, along with some others. I really have to say that the discipline and course study giving here has established me to easily transfer into college life without being confused like most freshmen I see. Parkview really prepares you for what the professors will be looking for and especially if a student decides to go to college in Arkansas. Once they heard Parkview in Little Rock, they already know that you have properly been taught what to expect.

Posted August 15, 2005
I am a graduate from Parkview. I loved my experience so much I cried at graduation, not to graduate but because I loved my school experience so much. I am now a substitute teacher and have been for 2 years and still love it even though I am on the other side of the fence now. I am in school to become a full time teacher. The teachers I had at Parkview were that influential to me and they are still there.

Parkview Magnet High School
2501 Barrow Rd, Little Rock, AR  72204
Last modified Parkview Magnet High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parkview Magnet High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top