Romine Interdist. Elementary School 3

Posted August 18, 2013
We have been at Romine for the last 4 years and my kids love it! We have a new Principal and she is a great asset to the school. Although the overall performance is low right now you can see and feel the excitement growing. As a parent you have to realize that it takes more than teachers for a school to perform well, the parents have to play a major roll in their child's success. We cannot seen of kids to school as a substitute daycare. We have to start teaching our kids at home and use the school as a helping hand. We stand behind the school and we hope everybody else will too. The PTA has been going strong for the last 3 years so anyone that says there is no PTA is not trying to be a part of the PTA. We need everybody's help to make this a great school for the future. START PLAYING A LARGER ROLL IN THE SCHOOL OUR KIDS FUTURES ARE AT STAKE!!!

Romine Interdist. Elementary School 1

Posted July 16, 2007
My child went to Romine for three years. The teachers at Romine care about the students. However, the school has not had a PTA for the past 2 years. Romine has not 'Made the Grade' for two years. They are in fact on the School Improvment List. If they get rid of the principal it could be a better school.

Romine Interdist. Elementary School 3

Posted August 03, 2005
I am not very impressed with Romine school at this point. My son attended last year, and we have decided this will be his last year in Little Rock public schools. When I went to re-enroll him this year, I asked when they were holding open house, and a teacher told me they don't have time to do those things. I'm really dissapointed.

Romine Interdist. Elementary School 4

Posted June 07, 2005
Romine is a true neighborhood school with most of the students coming from the Twin Lakes area of the city. It has teachers who have lived in the neighborhood for years and has a true ownership in the school. They take great pride in the success of the students. The majority of the students comes from middle class homes. Romine has never been on the State School Inprovement List. This speaks for the acedemic program.

Romine Interdist. Elementary School
3400 Romine Rd, Little Rock, AR  72204
Last modified Romine Interdist. Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Romine Interdist. Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top