Posted July 17, 2013
my school year at terry was okay it wasn't so great when I first transferred to terry when I was in 4th grade, kids picked on me I got teased a lot and even one time this kid kicked me hard on the back so I started to cry and the teacher told me " really, really ......... are you really going to start crying, but my 5th grade experience was AWESOME I loved it I was on the cheerleading squad safety patrol, counselor's aid library monitor ... and much, much more GO TIGERS =^.^=

Posted August 10, 2012
I love Terry! My son will be entering First grade this year, however his kindergarten year there, his teacher was so loving, and just all around positive. She kept me up on areas that he needed to improve on, as well as praised his strong points. She had her class in line as far as discipline. That was our first year there, so IDK if it is the school or the teacher, but my baby came home reading and doing math like it was nothing. I am so proud of him and I feel I owe it all to Terry elementary and his wonderful kindergarten teacher Ms. Grubbs. Not only that, I love their principal, seeing her expectations of her students, was like watching a momma bear teaching their cubs. I just love it!!

Terry Elementary School 3

Posted May 09, 2012
My son is a 2nd grader and my daughter is in Kindergarten. Both of my children LOVE going to Terry. There are of course a few teachers who could learn how to interact with the students and parents better. Especially a couple of the CARE teachers!! There are definitely some bad behaving kids. But, that is something that you will experience at all schools. The main thing is that they have a low tolerance for bullies and they work hard to challenge my children. Both of my children excel at Terry and are well loved by the office staff and teachers. I plan to keep my children here till Middle school!!!

Terry Elementary School 1

Posted April 04, 2012
My child will no longer attend Terry after this school term. As a parent who has been a fan for many years I am very dissatisfied with the teachers/staff of Terry. Where is the discipline with these children. The group of teacher that are there seem to not care about the chidren's educational needs Staff talk about personal business in front of students The computer lab doesnt have workable computer I mean this is a technology generation that we are rearing and the lab attendant is rude and have a bad attitude. In order to get respect from kids you have to lead by example they only act how they see other adults and I'm just disgusted this year.

Terry Elementary School 4

Posted March 09, 2012
My son attended the pre-k program and had a great teacher! We took him out and sent him to Lisa Academy North for Kindergarten. After 3 semesters at Lisa we are taking him out to finish at Terry for the last 9 weeks because there is a serious lack of discipline at Lisa (the kids are all allowed to act horribly! hitting, cursing, general disrespect). The staff at Terry is great and the children are ALL so well behaved! Test scores are not the most important thing in a child's life!

Posted November 19, 2008
we have been throughly impressed with this school. We especially love our kindergarten teacher. She is great and knows how to challenge my daughter. She started school knowing how to read about 15 words and now in November is already reading at 1st grade level.

Posted March 04, 2008
This is my child's third terrific year as a Terry Tiger. All of his teachers have been wonderful; the curriculum has been geared to challenge him, not bore him; and the administration has been a pleasure to work with every year. We will miss this school when he goes to middle school!

Terry Elementary School 3

Posted January 31, 2008

Posted January 06, 2008
My older child had actually been a student at a local magnet school where he'd been falling further behind each year. My baby didn't get into that school for kindergarten, so he started attending our neighborhood school, Terry. We fell in love with Terry and moved our 4th grader there after the 1st 9-weeks. He loves it there and he's learning so much. The teachers there really take the time to make sure that each child is learning; even the ones who may require a little more attention.

Posted November 28, 2007
My daughter is very happy to say she is a student of Terry elementary. She love the school and her teacher. We like too.

Terry Elementary School
10800 Mara Lynn Dr, Little Rock, AR  72211
Last modified Terry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Terry Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top