Little Rock, AR

Posted September 24, 2014
I have 2 daughters--one attended Jefferson and one is now attending Fulbright Elementary. I cannot say enough good things about this school. It is open, bright and colorful and full of energy. Students love to learn and teachers love to teach at Fulbright! We have found it to be the best choice for our daughter who has special needs...the school is completely accessible, unlike other schools in the area. The staff is caring and attentive and all parents are ready and willing to jump in to help at any event! We love it!!

Posted September 24, 2014
We LOVE Fulbright!!! We have two children there and are so happy. It truly feels like a family!

Posted August 20, 2014
I have two children at Fulbright, and we have been here for 4 years. We love this neighborhood school! It is small enough that the administration, teachers, and staff know the children and are attentive to their needs. My children have received excellent instruction in the classroom and have benefitted from the enriched activities including art, music, and gifted and talented. In addition to a stellar teaching staff, Fulbright has an involved PTA that offers a wide variety of programs. The Fulbright administration and faculty embrace the PTA and work with it to enhance all students' experience. Fulbright is a diverse school, and I am grateful that my children have been able to experience friends from a wide variety of backgrounds. Go Falcons!

Posted August 20, 2014
We love Fulbright. My son has been there 4 years. He has been challenged by the staff and has had excellent benchmark results. We couldn't ask for a better school for our children. There is a very community feel about the school and a high level of parental involvement. Go Falcons!!!!!

Posted May 18, 2014
Fubright Elementary School. We adore this school and all the extra's that are provided. Fulbright has two Gifted and Talented Teachers who work with the students during and after school on a number of math and science activities. We also have a music night once a month. Each grade will do a program for families and friends to attend. There is also Fulbright's Art Night where the students will present their painting or print dressed as a famous artist. Families are invited to attend and receive an overview from each student about the live of the artist they are dressed up as. This years Fulbright Mathletes Team came in First Place in the District. There are so many ways for students to get involved with a club like cheerleading, pep squad, math club, student council, basketball team and music. We feel very blessed to be a part of such a wonderful school.

Posted April 27, 2014
This school is absolutely wonderful! The teachers and staff truly care about the students. Our daughter started pre-k at Fulbright, and we were very pleased to see how challenging the curriculum was. She is now in Kindergarten and we are still more than pleased. You could not ask for a better school, a more involved PTA, or a more caring and bright environment for learning! Tons of extra curricular activities and teachers that are involved!!!

Posted February 06, 2014
I am a parent of a Kindergartener and I LOVE Fulbright! My daughter did not attend Pre-K and we were very concerned that she would be behind. My daughter is very smart and a fast learner and she fell right into place. The teachers amd Administrators are wonderful! They know many if the children by name. I enjoy watching them give personal attention and allow hugs from students. My daughter is a big hugger and loves to have adult conversations whenever possible.. I also love how many parents and PTA members are so involved. There is no lack of events to volunteer for and many willing participants! I am looking forward to my daughters continued growth amd learning during her Fulbright years. I attended Joe T. Robinson Elementary And this 'open' classroom setting is nothing compared to that school.. but once the kids understnand what is expected and use their inside voice.. it does not hamper their learning. I would recommend this school to everyone! I am so honored my daughter is able to attend!

Fulbright Elementary School 2

Posted December 09, 2013
this school is intolerable to students from the teachers! when my daughter went to care she came home upset and in worse case even crying! and she was on cheer and she hated it because she felt like her teacher did not like her and treated her unfairly in comparison to the other girls the only thing good about that school is the PT because they are really involved with the events for their school

Posted August 08, 2013
My daughter attended 3-5, and the school had always been great! The administrator and some of the support staff for the two years was not. All of this turned around in the last year, and Fulbright is indeed a wonderful, well-rounded school with great administrators, teachers, and some of the most active volunteeers and PTA you will ever see! I love this school!

Posted May 30, 2013
Fulbright is the total package-great teachers who are attentive and make sure kids learn, professional principal, beautiful building, parents who care and who show up at the school to volunteer, very involved PTA, other kids that I am happy to have my kids around. . . this is our first year here and we love Fulbright

Fulbright Elementary School
300 Pleasant Valley Dr, Little Rock, AR  72212
Last modified Fulbright Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fulbright Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top