Rockefeller Incentive Elementary School 5

Posted March 02, 2006
We have been going to Rockefeller for five years now, since my oldest was 3 years old. I now have three kids there and am very happy with the school. The school feels like a family. When walking through the halls, all the teachers and administrators know the kids by name. The teachers are amazing. They have been very helpful and work very closely with me in regards to my son who can try anyone's patience. I highly recommend this school.

Rockefeller Incentive Elementary School
700 East 17th St, Little Rock, AR  72206
Last modified Rockefeller Incentive Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rockefeller Incentive Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top