Otter Creek Elementary School 4

Posted April 23, 2013
We have been at Otter Creek for close two years now, and we have been highly satisfied with our kids' friends, teachers, administrators and staff. Everyone at the school helped our children transition well. If we have had concerns or questions, our teachers have been quick to respond and attentive to our children's needs. They have also provided the extra academic support our children have needed with one child's gifted and talented learning needs and another child's needs for tutoring.

Posted April 22, 2013
Otter Creek is a great school. Three of my children have attended. My 4th grader's teacher Mrs. Diamond is amazing and so are the Kindergarten teachers Mrs. Lawrance and Mrs. Martin. My son's love the gifted and talented program and the music program. These teachers care about the students.

Posted April 29, 2009

Posted March 24, 2008
My son is in pre-K (P-4) & I can't say enough good about the program. He loves school, his teachers & is excited to go every day, yes, every day!

Otter Creek Elementary School 2

Posted January 01, 2006

Otter Creek Elementary School
16000 Otter Creek Parkway, Little Rock, AR  72209
Last modified Otter Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Otter Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top